• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT on Bippity Boppity Boo -- a Hinged Coach Box Set for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT on Bippity Boppity Boo -- a Hinged Coach Box Set for You!
Don't count yourself out yet Vikki . No winner has been announced . I think shes at WDW getting SBW POMP's . I forgot she mentioned that .

Hey all! Sorry, we know you were waiting on us for a decision but we were at the parks looking for PODM pins! We have talked about the bids (and talked some more) but have come up inconclusive thus far - we will definitely post the winner before the 24-hour window is up, however! Thank you all so much for the lovely bids! :)

Ack, this new restricted posting/editing thing on the Auction forum is a killer! Haha.

All right, we have done some more deliberating and this is what we have decided:

There were so many really, really wonderful bids, but overall we have decided that the winner of this particular pin is Wyllieam. :)

HOWEVER. It was such a tough choice (and there were, really, so many lovely bids!) that we have decided this as well:

We think of this forum as a place not only to (sometimes) get the pins that you want, but also to help others get the pins that they want, and we would really like to see Tinker be able to finish her board (especially since she is so close to doing so!). We do only have one trader of this pin (the one this auction was created for), but we also have a second copy in our personal collection, and we feel that the bidding was so close in this auction thread that, if Tinker ( and Vixy ;) ) would still like to trade their:

Pin 5024: DLR - Bambi & Thumper Touching Noses
Pin 19425: Armoir from Beauty and the Beast by Bertoni (Black Version)
Pin 35626: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Thumper Gets Kissed
Pin 80249: DisneyStore.com - Evil Disney Divas Set - Queen of Hearts Only
Pin 89461: Disney Store Europe - Lady And The Tramp With Puppies
Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot

for our:

Pin 5467: WDW - Countdown To Disney's Pin Celebration - Cinderella's Hinged Coach Boxed Set

we would be more than happy to complete this trade apart from this auction. It is totally up to you!

Thank you so much to EVERYONE, again, for such a wonderful auction! :)

ah!! I thought I had no chance! yay! Tinker, I hope you get your pin! I know how much you wanted it. I would hate for you guys to give up one in your collection :( If you would rather not give up your personal one, I would be happy to default to tinker :) Otherwise I will happily accept! yay!!

We do not mind at all - it makes us happy to think the pins are going to be going to homes where they will be appreciated, and we are thrilled to be trading with you, Wyllieam! Thank you again for your wonderful bid, and we are very happy with the outcome of this auction. :)

OMG, YES, a million times YES ! I couldn't sleep and decided to log in and decided to peek and I can't believe it . Vixy I owe you BIG TIME ! Tell me what you'd like from WDW while I'm there next month . Pin, Vinylmation, Chrismas Ornament ? Vixy send directly to Hannah as I need to go to the post office tomorrow . Hannah, PM me your address .
Eeeeeeyyyyyyy, I can't believe it . So Excited ! Thank You . I will love it and take care of it and never, ever trade it away .
I'll send the Ariel Valiant at the same time for the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon . Alexa has The Many adventures of Winnie The Pooh . I will measure it and get a deep frame and take a picture for all to see . OMG, Thank You So Much !
I will give you the tracking number and mail priority mail .

And just realized that Amy won ! Congrats Amy ! I jumped the gun and thought I won, but so happy for you sweetie .
Hannah what a lovely thing to do . Are you sure you want to part with your own pin from your personal collection ? You know how excited I am, but after I entirely read it, I felt bad . Only if you are 199% sure will I accept your generous offer .
Amy, congrats again, I am not a greedy, jealous person and I'm truly happy for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back