• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lightning may not hit the same spot, but the Grail slayer does!

ZAPPED! Lightning may not hit the same spot, but the Grail slayer does!

Onlera

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So today, mum (nettiejeanne) and I are looking at the mail and saw a package addressed to BOTH of us. This is unusual enough, but we also noticed that it was from David. I knew I didn't have a trade going with him, and my mum said she didn't either. Oh man, we said, he must be zapping us!

so, we open it to find a bubble wrapped bulk and a note. And the note warns that we're BOTH gonna need to change our signatures!!!

we have been slayed!! The jumbo pin is the second to last pin my mum needs to complete her Disney dreams collection, and the Tokyo Disney seas one has been on my wants since I started pin collecting. I put it in my signature half jokingly, fully aware that I'd probably NEVER get it. I'm just so floored right now, and my mum was freaking out over hers, knowing she's now only one away from completing that collection.

We are both just overwhelmed with David's generosity and are currently planning our revenge thank you, David!

Oh my goodness! What an awesome surprise for you both! David is the best! And I looooooove that you are planning your revenge on him! Too awesome!