• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Mother Gothel Doll

Limited Edition Mother Gothel Doll

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It's probably a long shot, but I'm looking to maybe get this Limited Edition Mother Gothel doll.

6a013481198b41970c0147e39f1de5970b-250wi

I have a Designer Princess Rapunzel Doll to trade for it. UK people only, for now. :)

Last edited:
o.o I'm not sure, to be honest. The only reason I'd prefer to trade within the UK is because I'd be too scared of either of them getting lost in the post as they cross the pond.

I had to sell my designer Ariel doll to be able to afford Gothel. But she's STUNNING in person!! Good luck!!

She is most definitely an amazing doll. I got lucky my store had a couple left when I picked up my pre-ordered dvd. I think that of all the collector dolls I own, this one is my favorite. I hope you can find someone to trade with you!

This is an amazing doll...we just got one and I am amazed at the quality.
She is most definitely an amazing doll. I got lucky my store had a couple left when I picked up my pre-ordered dvd. I think that of all the collector dolls I own, this one is my favorite. I hope you can find someone to trade with you!

Got my Rapunzel doll in hand now and it's actually much nicer than I expected. Still, I'd love to trade for that Gothel doll!

Lol, I don't think they're actually being bought at that price. When you look at completed listings, they tend to go for less than that.

If I could get a different Designer doll, would someone consider trading Gothel for someone other than Rapunzel?

I hope you get her hun. I spent days waiting on her release... a lot of page refreshing but she is a beautfiul doll, very well created!

I forgot to mention, wouldn't it be cool to have them (mother Gothel and Rapunzel) side by side? And if so, which Rapunzel? Designer Princess or a different one?

I purchased 2 of them and I've already sold one. The other one is for sale as well, but I'm in the U.S. :( I saw where someone was asking $700USD for one, which is crazy! They might actually get that much closer to Christmas time, but for now they sell easily for $400USD (which is what I'm asking for mine). I don't think I'll go higher. I'd rather not get into someone's pocket book $700 deep....seriously. I do think she is well worth the $400 due to the fact that she's limited to 1500 world wide and also because she's the FIRST L.E. Disney Villian released. I am a serious Disney lover & I know what it's like to wish for something that is no longer available...wishing you the best! I really hope you find one...she's beautiful! True Disney quality! :)

:) Thanks for the good luck wishes 2ndGen, but I don't think this is going to happen. I'm going to keep trying until after Christmas, and then I might consider trying to trade Rapunzel for pins.

Back