• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lion King PODM!!!! Ends Monday at 9pm EST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Lion King PODM!!!! Ends Monday at 9pm EST!!!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
EDIT: I collect vinylmations. PODMS. I also am very into collecting Oliver and Company and Fox and the Hound.

I UPDATED MY WANTS LIST! STILL DOING AS I TYPE!

Well I have decided that I should share 1 of my Lion King PODM with DPF. I have had horrible luck with these auctions but I am willing to try and try again!

I am looking specifically for other PODM ( I already have Toy Story / Lion King / Pinnochio). I know this is an auction but I am just giving a gentle nudge to those who are bidding! :)

Auction rules apply. No cash offers.

This will end on Monday at 9pm EST!!! HAPPY BIDDING!

The scene that is being auctioned off is..................

c19a43ae.jpg

This is of Baby Simba being right before Rafiki blesses him.

Sorry for the grainy pic! It comes on the original card and everything! ( woot for me not being stupid and throwing it away!)

Thanks again for checking it out!

I will try to keep a leaderboard every so often!

Last edited:
I do not have anything on your wants list besides the Stitch T-Shirt hidden Mickey and didn't want to offend you with only that for a bid.

Yes I realize I have failed at keeping my wants up to date but its sooo daunting. So I know some of this is my own fault. lol

I updated my interests at the top of this page. Thanks for pointing that out!

I do not have anything on your wants list besides the Stitch T-Shirt hidden Mickey and didn't want to offend you with only that for a bid.

ditto here. I have 2 shirt hidden mickeys and a mulan friends pin... So, not worthy of your PODM.

So, I will bid them and add someonthing random, is that cool?

And the random pin is....
for your vinylmation habit.

Updated from the end to page 774..making progress~!

Leaderboard is close as I really do like all the pins bid so far

1. Mickeymousje
2. Combatdre / Pixie < -- all 3 are close but I need to make some sort of a leaderboard

Bidding ends on Monday at 9pm EST!!!

We would like to bid:

Pin 86168: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Jabba the Hutt ONLY
Pin 86171: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Sebulba Only

New leaderboard

1.Mickeymousje
2.Zoelovespins /Combatdre
3.Rocke01/Hannahmation

Its really close between everyone. Thanks for all the bids so far! Choosing a winner will be very difficult!

We would like to bid:

Pin 86168: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Jabba the Hutt ONLY
Pin 86171: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Sebulba Only

We would like to add:

Pin 86163: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Darth Vader Only

Great bids! Disneykitty24 moves in with a tie for 1st place! Hannah that moves you to second!

It really is tough because I like each persons bids on here but for the sake of a leaderboard thats how it will stack up for now.

Thanks again for the bids so far everyone! Great bids!!!!!!!!!

Since you like Vinylmations, I will bid the following:

Pin 82572: Vinylmation 3D Pins - 'it's a small world' Flowers

Pin 82577: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Big Al

Pin 82578: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Herbie

Found them :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back