• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lion King PODM!!!! Ends Monday at 9pm EST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Lion King PODM!!!! Ends Monday at 9pm EST!!!
This is why I hate making leaderboards! I really appreciate all the bids and I loved all of them! I hate picking a top 3!

Thanks Pixie for the bids and I will PM you then!

I bid;

pin91611th72
Pin 91611: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Minnie Mouse
pin91613th72
Pin 91613: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Rafiki

New Leaderboard. I can honestly say I would accept any of these bids but without sounding like a broken record I will post the leaderboard

1. Disneykitty24 and Zoelovespins
2. hannahmation / combadre / Rocke01
3. Starry_solo and luvsulley

This is really close throughout the bids and when 9pm tomorrow comes I will really need to think about each bid. I love them all! Thanks for the bids so far!!!!

After having the night to think it over I have a new leaderboard

1. Disneykitty24 and Zoelovespins
2. Hannahmation
3. Starry Solo / Rocke01 / Luv sulley

Less that 12 hours to go!!!

Nice pins! That moves Rocke01 into first/second! ( literally on the line for first and second) This is going to suck picking a winner out of the leaderboard! All GREAT BIDS!

BID (I'm taking sis' bid and adding more pins)

Pin 82572: Vinylmation 3D Pins - 'it's a small world' Flowers

Pin 82577: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Big Al

Pin 82578: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Herbie

+

and

and

Unfortunately, I think we already got rid of our t-shirts that you were interested in :p

Last edited:
Ok new leaderboard! I am at home safe and sound now!

Leaderboard is

1. Mickeymousje / Disneykitty / Zoelovespins <-0-- yes its that close to me
2. Rocke01 ( tetering on that 1st and 2nd line) / Echoharmony
3. jadeites-lady / Hannahmation /Starry Solo

Once again I will repeat that these are all winning bids in my mind so picking just 1 will be tough

THIS IS THE LAST LEADERBOARD!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! AND LET THE FINAL 45 MINUTES COMMENCE!!

<drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll>

The winner by a hair...Disneykitty24~!!!!

It was not an easy choice and I THANK EACH OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND AND AWESOME BIDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back