• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so with the Classic D Mad Tea Party tomorrow, I thought I'd bump this back to the top and offer for those last minute people that may want one at cost plus shipping! I request that you pre-pay for it, so if you are interested in this pin:

pin85351

Then please PM me! It'll be $15.95 plus shipping (Normally $2.50)!

I also can't seem to find my list of the people who wanted the Matterhorn Classic D next month so if you were on the list or are interested in that one, please let me know!! :)

Okay, so with the Classic D Mad Tea Party tomorrow, I thought I'd bump this back to the top and offer for those last minute people that may want one at cost plus shipping! I request that you pre-pay for it, so if you are interested in this pin:

pin85351

Then please PM me! It'll be $15.95 plus shipping (Normally $2.50)!

I also can't seem to find my list of the people who wanted the Matterhorn Classic D next month so if you were on the list or are interested in that one, please let me know!! :)

Do you know if anyone does this for WDW? :D that is sooo nice of you Btw <3

No, sorry, I don't know anyone who does this for WDW. I did however get the pins for everyone today and will get them in the mail ASAP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back