• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so with the Classic D Mad Tea Party tomorrow, I thought I'd bump this back to the top and offer for those last minute people that may want one at cost plus shipping! I request that you pre-pay for it, so if you are interested in this pin:

Then please PM me! It'll be $15.95 plus shipping (Normally $2.50)!

I also can't seem to find my list of the people who wanted the Matterhorn Classic D next month so if you were on the list or are interested in that one, please let me know!!

Do you know if anyone does this for WDW? that is sooo nice of you Btw <3

No, sorry, I don't know anyone who does this for WDW. I did however get the pins for everyone today and will get them in the mail ASAP!

Reply on the way!

To everyone who wanted this month's classic D, I have them all ready to go and they will be mailed on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.