• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Lion King PoDM Auction! Ends Friday 26th of October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Little Lion King PoDM Auction! Ends Friday 26th of October

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've been trading so much to get things for other people lately that I realized I have gotten like 3-4 pins for myself in the last month! I love my PoDMs but I'd love some new pins! For me! xD

DSC00646_zps87c2661a.jpg

This is the scene, I know it's not scar or anything...but that's okay :3 Maybe someone who doesn't have one yet will like it!

The things I'd like to have:
Lion King, Marie, other Cat pins (Shere Khan, Sai and AM, Bageera, Figaro, Dinah), and I'm starting a Princess and the Frog collection.
-I love Paris Pins
-Any of the New Halloween pins with Zero or Sparky! (Frankenweenie!)
-Brave

Things I don't want:
-Hidden Mickey's unless on my wants, I don't like Pixar pins except Brave, Star Wars or Peter Pan.
-Just check my COLLECTION. If I have it I don't really want a second one :3 Unless it's the Paris Marie Cupcake pin!
-Anything that's against the rules! (like PM offers, cash or illegal thingamabobs!)

Auction Ends Friday 26th of October at 8PM DLR time.

I will be bidding, I just have to wait and see what the requests I have already sent out get replies. Also this reminds me to bid here!!!

I'll give it a shot!
Pin 89079: HKDL Dumbo and Timothy at the Beach
Pin 91346: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Snow White

Well dang! I didn't expect bids until tonight! LOL

Leaderboard:
-Crashmyparty (Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved!)/ Docfish2u (Pascal would be for me in my super tiny tangled collection! xD)
-Lizard1515 (Love Cuppy cakes!!)
-Mali (Love marquees and I think my grandma would really like it!)

-Docfish2u (Pascal would be for me in my super tiny tangled collection! xD)/ Maya (I love both those pins, I would keep the Purse Cx)
-Lizard1515 (Love Cuppy cakes!!)/ Crashmyparty (Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved!)
-Mali (Love marquees and I think my grandma would really like it!)

I miss having auctions...I haven't had one in a month and a half? xD And we ship internationally, my family doesn't mind.

-Lizard1515 (Love Cuppy cakes!! And PTD I love!)/ Crashmyparty (Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved! You added a Chibi princess...;A; <3)
^^^Moved up omg xD
-Docfish2u (Pascal would be for me in my super tiny tangled collection! xD)/ Maya (I love both those pins, I would keep the Purse Cx)
-Mali (Love marquees and I think my grandma would really like it!)/Psycho_Pixie (I would love that one for my grandma, I jsut got one for my friend :O)

Hey I don t have many of your wants but heres my first bid :)
No harm in trying hehe
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines

-Lizard1515 (Love Cuppy cakes!! And PTD I love!)/ Crashmyparty (Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved! You added a Chibi princess...;A; <3)
^^^Moved up omg xD
-Mali (Love marquees and I think my grandma would really like it!)/Psycho_Pixie (I would love that one for my grandma, I just got one for my friend :O)/ Scrumpman (Those pins are so cute D,:)

-If anyone's worry about not having alot of my wants that's okay! There's a gajillion pins out there! Bid what you think I'd like.

I like cats and dogs, most Disney animated animals, sparkly things, Paris PTN pins, Paris & Hong Kong rack pins, Anything chibi, or cute or SUPER cute, or shiny...I really like shiny things, I love pins related to most of the 90's animated films (Tarzan, Lion King, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin etc.), Angel (the pink Stitch?), Tiki Room...yeah..likes lots of things

-Scrumpman (Those pins are so cute! The easter pins came out the week I found out about the soda fountain but I wasn't able ot actually go until the Chimpanzee release!)
-Mali (Love marquees and I think my grandma would really like it!)/Psycho_Pixie (I would love that one for my grandma, I just got one for my friend :O)/

Gonna switch up my bid a bit:
Pin 89079: HKDL Dumbo and Timothy at the Beach
Pin 91346: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Snow White
Pin 91019: Disney Bambi - 70th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back