• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIVE! - Disneyana Show and Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE! - Disneyana Show and Sale
I do not know the whole pin pics debate but I can say this. I understand how TiggerNut feels about certain things and questions certain things but I don't think having sarcasm is a helpful thing when disagreeing comes in play. I think we should be able to voice our opinion without name calling and be mature to possibly say we agree to disagree. I do not know Grim (just met him for a few minutes today) and I do not know TiggerNut but I do know that every person has feeling and being accused of things that may or may not be true is something that can be hurtful. Again, I don't know the whole situation but I do ask that maybe the conversation can be a little more repeatable from both parties. xoxo.

Okay, and this thread has reached it's Drama Quotient - at least for tonight. If you want more drama, try Shakespeare (although there might not be as much drama in one of his tragedies as there is in this thread, sorry).

Closing thread - at least temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back