• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIVE! - Disneyana Show and Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE! - Disneyana Show and Sale
To the Florida collectors, I was talking to one of the WDI CMs and the individual mentioned that they bring the WDI merchandise to Orlando several times a year and set up a popup store, like the one at the two DFC show / sale.

I would say they are pretty UP related. There is an awesome mickey balloon floating around in one of the sequences in the World of Color show. ;)

[video=youtube;H6Qf25deB5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Qf25deB5M[/video]

The UP sequence starts about 10:30 if you want to skip. Otherwise you can see how amazing the Glow With the Show was. :)

I would say they are pretty UP related. There is an awesome mickey balloon floating around in one of the sequences in the World of Color show. ;)

[video=youtube;H6Qf25deB5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Qf25deB5M[/video]

The UP sequence starts about 10:30 if you want to skip. Otherwise you can see how amazing the Glow With the Show was. :)

I think they are totally referring to UP! :)

In my opinion, DSF has been doing really well selling pins, as of late, and probably didn't have anything to bring to the show. Besides, I am sure they are busy with the arrangements for this weekend's pin release and trade event.

To the Florida collectors, I was talking to one of the WDI CMs and the individual mentioned that they bring the WDI merchandise to Orlando several times a year and set up a popup store, like the one at the two DFC show / sale.

Where? I've never seen this...not at Megacon or any other event that I've been to.

No Studio Store? Then who were those imposters posing as the Mickey's Of Glendale?

Did you not know that there were two convention rooms this time around? The Studio Store was in an entirely different location this time around.

Walt Disney Studios Store in Burbank, not Mickey's of Glendale. They are 2 different places.
Sorry, if my post was confusing. Usually all 3 WDI, DSF, and WDSB are all there. This time just WDI.

Walt Disney Studios Store in Burbank, not Mickey's of Glendale. They are 2 different places.
Sorry, if my post was confusing. Usually all 3 WDI, DSF, and WDSB are all there. This time just WDI.

I'm not sure if Burbank is making pins anymore. I feel like that's what I heard awhile ago. Anyone else back me up?

They are SELLING Pins at the table they are showing the new site.

Incorrect

Also... On this:

to be in control of the stream of information out there about good/bad pins

Check out this screen shot:

13825cd8.jpg

If they are trying to hide scrapper info, then why is there an entire tab dedicated to it on the new pinpics website? Please try and check your facts before blasting out false information. As well as dressing up nice, it's another trait all good lawyers do before going to court ;)

Grim, I just wanted to thank you for taking into consideration, how sick I have been ! You left my act of stupidity slide as you know I am not feeling well enough to make good decisions .
But did you notice she hasn't been around in weeks and just happens to pop in today, of all days, when LANSAM, we're attending this show . I will behave and again I'm sorry . I need to stay off here till I can refrain and use better judgement .
On a side note : unless my eyes deceive me Anthony had an I Pad or very thin laptop. I saw no pins I see no pins on pin pics for sale . Thanks for understanding that I did not mean to come off the way she took it . Best Regards

Last edited:
Incorrect

Also... On this:

Check out this screen shot:

13825cd8.jpg

If they are trying to hide scrapper info, then why is there an entire tab dedicated to it on the new pinpics website? Please try and check your facts before blasting out false information. As well as dressing up nice, it's another trait all good lawyers do before going to court ;)

Hey Grimm....isn't it a conflict to work for Pinpics when being a Moderator here?

Yes, They did sell at COMIC-Con...so please get your own facts correct from your puppeteers.

Grim, I just wanted to thank you for taking into consideration, how sick I have been ! You left my act of stupidity slide as you know I am not feeling well enough to make good decisions .
But did you notice she hasn't been around in weeks and just happens to pop in today, of all days, when LANSAM, we're attending this show

If you don't want to be criticized for comments made, then perhaps it is not a great decision to post when medicated.

I have been here lots, I just didn't chime in until I was called out.

Apparently there's a paycheck I forgot to pick up.... /sarcasm

To clear yet another lie from the notorious TiggerNut, I guess I should make it perfectly clear that I have absolutely 100% NO ties with LANSAM or pinpics, other than that I'm an avid user and fan. I'm just a little more clever with computers than most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back