• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Alice Piece of Movie History Pin with Dormouse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Alice Piece of Movie History Pin with Dormouse!!!

conniespins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone!! If anyone was able to pick up and extra Alice Piece of Movie History Pin that has the Dormouse in the scene, I would love to purchase it, or try to trade for it if I had anything on my traders list that someone was interested in!!! My pinpics ID is sewingcon.

Thanks!!!
Connie

Connie-I hope you don't mind that I jump in here too! I would love to find a scene of Alice at the table with as many characters as possible. Willing to purchase or trade! Connie-if I see any dormouse, I'll let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back