• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for Disney Afternoon pin

SOLD! Looking for Disney Afternoon pin

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
385   0   0
EDIT:

It looks like there are 2 pins. One released at WDW and one released at DLR. I would be interested in either or both.
Thank you!
e9352c5be4415f35effac23decba1aa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow that made the Bonkers theme play unexpectidly in my head LOL. It seems unusual to me to see a afternoon pin with Bonkers on it. Hope you are able to find it and thanks for sharing the pic :)

Ooooo so there's more than one version :tigger: super fun!
Looks like they are only missing Gummi Bears. Anyone else remember the Disney Afternoon Avenue? Good times, hmm perhaps they could do a series of Disney Afternoon Pog Pins hee hee.
stampmap.jpg

Back