• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Looking for Figaro pins for a friend!

ISO Looking for Figaro pins for a friend!

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hey all! A buddy of mine from Disney Pinnacle also collects physical pins: specifically Figaro. He's very much a completist, so here are his remaining wants! I believe he's mostly buying, but he does have traders. He uses Pin Central, and his username is RyanSterling. Anyways, I don't think he's on DPF yet, so hopefully he'll join up soon! Thanks all!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 8.00.23 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 8.00.16 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 8.00.08 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Thank you for your help! I do have traders happy to share those as well if people are interested. I’ve just been buying from Whatnot, eBay, Mercari, and trading events so far

I have one of the posters and the kissing in the fish tank pin! I'd be willing to open up sale talks with your friend. (I don't have a pin central atm) I also have the Trade city w/ Minnie pin, but only because the trade for it last arcade got denied. I want to make sure it's kosher before I list it for sale again.