• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for these pins PLEASE HELP! grail opportunity!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these pins PLEASE HELP! grail opportunity!~

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Ok so there is only 1 person trading this pin:hs: and here are their wants...can you help me get some of them to offer the trader?! :):x:

pending pending

Any help would be appreciated...it's for one of my grails!:x:

Last edited:

I have these two.
& could consider trading

Not sure if that's really helpful depending on the calibur of the pin you are wanting... :/

Lemme know if you want any of the 3 :)

Last edited:
Here are my traders: I will put pending on the pending trades!
I am going for this one:
pin4376
any help would be great!

Last edited:
I'll have the Elliot and the Wall-E pins in a couple days. You don't have anything on my wants, but I'd be willing to trade them both to you for whatever two pins you feel appropriate. Let me know if you are interested.

I'll have the Elliot and the Wall-E pins in a couple days. You don't have anything on my wants, but I'd be willing to trade them both to you for whatever two pins you feel appropriate. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you say YES! I would be very interested! Please take a look at my traders and see what would work best for those pins.

Thank you all so much for the support! :)

I believe Brea(breagirl) knows this person personally, so you might want to contact her and see if she knows specifically what the person is looking to get for this pin. Her kids are sick at the moment, so it might take her a couple days or so to respond, but I just thought I'd give you a heads-up!

Ok so here are the pins I have achieved:

Thank you to Mad_For_Alice!thanks to Tron!Thanks to Turk82!Also thanks to Turk82 I get thisonly one of my grails! :) thanks to Katie!

Last edited:
I don't have any of the needed pins at the time, but I really liked this thread, as it shows how this community works together. I really like the idea that we aren't competing for pins, we're all trying to help each other get the ones we're looking for.

Also, I am not into Sleeping Beauty at all, but that baby Aurora pin is so nice--I'm having a hard time not adding it to my wants.

I totally agree! i love it when we reach out to help our fellow pin collectors! plus all these people helping me are gaining pin karma! :)

The grape soda pin is there too Si . I listed three . How are you making out with the trade ? I'm not into The Little Mermaid, but I'll still trade as I can use them as traders . This one is really cute . Not sure how many is compatiable to those trades . You tell me .
Pin 37072: M&P - 3D Compact Trap Pin (Ariel & Flounder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back