• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Looking To Purchase a Pin Collection

ISO Looking To Purchase a Pin Collection

RachaelNunez

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello all!

I'm looking to purchase a pin collection :)
I have been been trading and selling pins for several years and have finally reached near the end of my current collection. My personal pins are all keepers, and my traders are almost all gone/sold!

What I'm Looking For:
- A collection of 100-200 pins, but will consider other sizes depending on the content.
- I would like to purchase in bulk, meaning I can't pay full value for individual pins.
- I'm looking for variety. LE, OE, even a few fantasy pins are welcome, as well as a variety of themes/characters.

In order to be transparent, I'm seeking this for multiple reasons:

- I always try to trade them in order to get my grails and even add them to my own collection
- I donate certain pins to hospitals and other organizations that wear them to cheer up their patients, we all need more help cheering up right now
- I give other pins I know others would like as gifts and surprises
- For any pins left over, I sell at reasonable costs to help my small business get up and running (I'm a dance teacher)
- I am not a shark, I base the price off what I feel would be the most reasonable for each pin and always try to help the buyer with offers and discounts and will discuss with them a price they are comfortable with

Please send me a message if you have a collection you're looking to sell!

Thank you,
Rachael

Last edited:
I have been lucky on Craigslist twice. Keep looking and you might get lucky.
How are you searching Craiglist? There are a lot of pin collections on Craigslist, but not in my area, and it's so hard to search that site without being forced to choose specific locations which limit my ability to find them. I also feel like there's much more risk of getting a bunch of scrappers through Craigslist/eBay. Not individual listings, but "lots" and "collections" that risk being a bunch of scrappers :/ But still, I will keep looking!

How are you searching Craiglist? There are a lot of pin collections on Craigslist, but not in my area, and it's so hard to search that site without being forced to choose specific locations which limit my ability to find them. I also feel like there's much more risk of getting a bunch of scrappers through Craigslist/eBay. Not individual listings, but "lots" and "collections" that risk being a bunch of scrappers :/ But still, I will keep looking!
There is a way to narrow your search area down - a box that lets you choose miles away. I usually choose 50 miles. There is always the potential for scrappers. I try to find local pins, or fairly local, and then I ask for photos - front and back - or I try to inspect them when I go to get them. I got a few scrappers, but mostly authentic pins.

Back