• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lots of Pins Sale - Jessica as Alice & Maleficent, lots more - Prices updated 10/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention, prices updated again. Also, I will be bringing all of these (and more) to the NorCal pin meet in Davis this weekend. ;-)

If you want me to put something on hold for the meet, or bring something (non-pin) in particular, please let me know.

Post Nor-Cal pin meet bump, pins and prices updated.

Still working on a pic of the PoMH, found that I have lost the memory card for my camera. Should have one shortly.

Having a little trouble with PM quotas :p

I have the Aladdin PoMH on hold for a couple people pending their review of the picture of the scene. I will be in touch with those folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back