• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is an Adventure Catalog is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

There are actually....surprisingly few pins that I collect. But there is Judy and the Big Donut! And Simba and Mufasa! They're killing me with that Simba/Nala pin in the framed set. 325 dollars for four flat pins? Eugh....at least I don't fancy myself a Lion King completist!

I will say that even if I don't collect most of what is released, I do really like the design of a lot of it.

Ooooh these are cute!! There isn't too much I collect, but the designs on many of these are fantastic. And there's lots of variety with the movies too!

Also, if anyone is interested in pooling together their non-wanted slots on the RSP so that other members on the forum can have a chance at close-to cost pins, send me a PM and I can get a group together!

Last edited:
It's definitely a better year for me...like, for the first time in years!

The Tarzan/Kala pin made me laugh, though. I know they're just trying to show that it moves, but it looks like she's shaking him in a dangerous way...

Russell and Dug! Russell and Dug!!!! And Pacha and Kuzco! I love the Carl/Ellie set but ... Russell and Dug! If anyone co-ops that set, I need it!

First time in 11 years we need more than 2 things off an RSP.. so many collections they finally hit!

I LOVE the Framed Set... And the Villains boxed set! AHH! And Judy! Big Hero 6! STIIITCH!

The big Jumbo is actually pretty neat too~! EEE!

I can donate my unused RSP slots, since I won't need many pins. I'll also be splitting up the Love is Strength set if I get chosen for the RSP, so the three non-Judy pins would be available.

As always, I'm really curious what the chasers are going to be for the box set. I am hoping that at least one is anyone from Inside Out (Riley and her parents, maybe?), Felix/Calhoun, Timon/Pumbaa/Simba, and/or Judy/Nick.

Okay so how does pin purchasing work? I know is RSP, but do we pay at registration? At the event? How many can we get of each?
bbd26982c156ce4631b44eb223ecce28.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is a very nice catalog. Nice variety of characters and movies...without me feeling I have to spend a fortune. I usually don't like breaking sets up. But in this case I think I might so I can get the Frozen pin and the BatB quote pin. And I really like the mystery pin set.

As a Djali nut I will be massively seeking the Hunchback pin.
Love love love the merchandise, filled with despair that this is out of my reach!

Wait... The what!?

"Admission to Love is an Adventure is $150 per Guest and includes the following:

• Trading Board Games (four (4) vouchers per day)
  • Go the Distance Trading Challenge
  • Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
  • Disney Artist Panel
  • Pin Artist Signings
  • Character Meet & Greets and Photo Experiences
  • One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
  • Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
    • Welcome Pin
    • Go the Distance Trading Challenge Six (6) Pin Gift Set
    • Goodbye Pin Set
  • First opportunity to pre-purchase select themed Love is an Adventure merchandise via the Random Selection Process"

Also, I find it kind of odd that they give us a gift card. I know it's a commemorative card, but why not just make the event $30 less with the option to purchase an additional gift card?

"Admission to Love is an Adventure is $150 per Guest and includes the following:

• Trading Board Games (four (4) vouchers per day)
  • Go the Distance Trading Challenge
  • Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
  • Disney Artist Panel
  • Pin Artist Signings
  • Character Meet & Greets and Photo Experiences
  • One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
  • Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
    • Welcome Pin
    • Go the Distance Trading Challenge Six (6) Pin Gift Set
    • Goodbye Pin Set
  • First opportunity to pre-purchase select themed Love is an Adventure merchandise via the Random Selection Process"

Also, I find it kind of odd that they give us a gift card. I know it's a commemorative card, but why not just make the event $30 less with the option to purchase an additional gift card?
b71dcce0549e1d0014b12e431bd11218.gif

:O PURL

Oh, to answer your earlier questions, from what I understand from past events, the RSPs aren't due for another few months and payment isn't due until close to the event, so you'll have a few months to save up. I think the limit for each pin is one per person except for the mystery set boxes, and then after the RSPs deadline I think people have the option to add more pins if they haven't all sold through RSP.

Oh, to answer your earlier questions, from what I understand from past events, the RSPs aren't due for another few months and payment isn't due until close to the event, so you'll have a few months to save up. I think the limit for each pin is one per person except for the mystery set boxes, and then after the RSPs deadline I think people have the option to add more pins if they haven't all sold through RSP.
So when would we know what we got selected for? A few months later?

(Pearl is best gem...)

D8 Oh man.. I hope I'll be able to get a hold of a few of the pins at least..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back