• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is Magical- My Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is Magical- My Report
OMG!!!!! all of those Alice pins are AMAZING!!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! I am going to be broke!!!

Vicki

All of those amazing releases in Dland, If I lived out there I'd be broke too!!! But I WANT those pins!!!!!!! Broke, here we come!!!!!

Ah, I just keep staring at the Princess and the Frog auction set. SOOO kicking myself that I didn't make the trip, I would have paid big money for that!

I think the Star wars pins show the destinations for Star Tours!!!

I see Hoth,Kasheek,Tatooine, Geinosis, The others are fuzzy to me to read

I think the Star wars pins show the destinations for Star Tours!!!

I see Hoth,Kasheek,Tatooine, Geinosis, The others are fuzzy to me to read

My husband has some of the shirts with the images, and postcards so some are familiar. The only one I don't recognize is the middle one in the top row. Endor is missing, but it has a different look to it. I think it's a planet from the prequels

Top Row: Geonosis , ?, Coruscant
Middle Row: Kashyyyk, Hoth, Tatooine
Bottom Row: Bespin, Naboo

All these beautiful pins, but my spending spree is coming to an end. Apparently, we'll be replacing our furnace instead.

I gave up Alice and Cheshire years ago but those pins are calling to me... I didn't see any Figments except in auction. :( I would have lost that anyway. :fig:

We really enjoyed the Love is Magical Event. Worth the trip from Maryland to get out of the snow and freezing cold weather! My husband also hit the pin karma jackpot with the special trade line. You got a coupon to trade for a special jumbo pin in a red bag. I got an AP vinylmation pacman pin which is really cool, but my husband scored this one:

DSCN2281.jpg

DSCN2282.jpg

We are not haunted mansion collectors so we will be looking to work a great trade for this pin!!

My husband has some of the shirts with the images, and postcards so some are familiar. The only one I don't recognize is the middle one in the top row. Endor is missing, but it has a different look to it. I think it's a planet from the prequels

Top Row: Geonosis , ?, Coruscant
Middle Row: Kashyyyk, Hoth, Tatooine
Bottom Row: Bespin, Naboo

All these beautiful pins, but my spending spree is coming to an end. Apparently, we'll be replacing our furnace instead.

It looks a little like the trench run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back