• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LumpyLover Needs her Birthdate Changed!

LumpyLover Needs her Birthdate Changed!

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello!

Tried to get a hold of the admins. So far, no luck, but hopefully one you will see this :D

My birthdate is incorrect; it should read December 11, _____ (my birth-year is already correct, so no need to change that).

Thanks in advance!

Date of Birth: Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.Go into settings and you should be able to change it

Ahhhh! Thank you very much!

I went to Settings and tried to change it, but I had no option to do so. I guess I will continue to patiently wait for an admin to hear my cry for help :)

Back