• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Lol! You da bomb? Is that 90s enough for ya

Yes! Get your AIW fix from [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] !

[mention]mybabykelly [/mention] I picked up a couple awesome AIW pins from you too! You’re both helping me rebuild my collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So glad you’re building it up again! Hope we can see some collection pics soon

Here are my January pins.

I told myself I would only get the Maleficent stained glass PALM pin. Then PALM had a sale…fine take my money for the other villains. A couple friends went to WDW and were able to get the final transformation story pins I needed. And more Mali.

A few collections in this pic. More Grogu. More WDW 50th; I didn’t do the VIP tour, just bought the pin off auction site. I don’t know why the pinkish Mickey icon Disneyland pin was so hard to find but finally saw it at Julius Katz/Kingswell in DCA. I’m excited to have found the Kermit pin they gave out at the GC and the last pin (Kronk) I needed from the Backstage collection which was hard to find too. Thanks to @hopemax for a trade (Daisy ornament), @TheMickeyMouseRules for a trade (Donald ornament) and a zap (Constance mystery), @mybabykelly for a buy (Constance sorcerer hat), and @lionheart for a buy.

We don’t talk fantasy pins on here in general, but I got these too.

You always have the coolest hauls! Congrats!

Who makes the Mali pins?

I really do love all these DEC pins! They’ve come a long way since I remembered them before my pin break! You have all the princess floral wreaths too, right?
Yes DEC is really coming hot with the quality pins! Yes I have 11 out of the 12. I don’t have Elsa yet but I’m not sure that I want her (unless I can get her for a good deal)

Another month gone by quickly…a great February that included a trip to WDW and a trade means more pins!

Mali, Mali. Facilier was the last one I needed for that collection (that I wasn’t originally going to collect but here I am).

More Grogu. I went to see the Jungle Book exhibit at the Walt Disney Family Museum which was amazing so had to get a couple pins to commemorate. Only wanted Cap but only a few dollars more for the whole set (not sure how people sell for lower than retail) but that means more traders.

I really like the Mickey Disney 100 pin. I still don’t know what Mirrorverse is but needed these and happy to see Hercules (who wasn’t in a D23 incarnation).

Got a few hidden Disney packs and a new Marvel Kawaii pack. Hoping for Cap and Cap but didn’t get so trading!

I got these from trading boards from the 3 parks and various resorts I visited at WDW. High 80s and some hitting 90 but low humidity was great shorts weather for late February (especially when it was cold and rainy at home).

Got a couple more pin packages

I also just bought the last 2 I needed for the set.
The March Hare and bunny with the hat (Robin hood character?
) are duplicates for trade.

Got another cute cat pin because am crazy cat lady:

And these lovelies! That Chesh eggplant pin is everything. I love it:

Plus this beautiful Ariel pin that I lost my mind over in an auction.

Made a sweet trade with @sockgnome for a *GRAIL* Jaq Profile, Tangled in Lights Dante, Stamp Pegasus and a couple of Zero’s not pictured… so happy with my acquisitions. Thank you Katrina for my first ever Profile and Stamp pin

Also lucked out and got the WDI Reflections pins I needed… here they are with their forever afters. Patiently waiting for a Rapunzel/Flynn, Jasmine, and Shang now…

Last edited:
Mike, you have allll the good things in this picture! Love all of it! I need that Belle too now. Also need Tiana and Naveen. These are beautiful pins!!!