• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

The June Disneyland haul!

I went to SoCal for a quick same-day trip (first flight in and last flight out). Included 4 hours at DL and DTD for just shopping and eating, Frank and Son’s (collectors paradise), Porto’s, and Funko Pop store in Hollywood.

0377ab10cc8754e5734079b19c2c4644.jpg

The new Hidden Disneys are from the bags, and the 2 Tikis are from boards.

b8d5d8e4a1e339088ce5f370d7f6ecd6.jpg

Mid-month, I went to Pride Nite and DCA and got more pins. I like the event pin matched the other ones in style. It’s also a spinner with Minnie.

f62ca45d42386463e9baf9d884fd59ca.jpg

Found 2 of these on boards and 1 from CM lanyard. This was the first time a CM said my trader needed to be a good one. I offered Gamora (from one of those soft enamel pin sets made by Salesone or Monogram), and she liked it. I had heard some CMs were scrutinizing pins so wondering if she would go with this kind of pin, and she was fine with it. I want to use up these soft enamel pins since I bought a ton when they went for cheap but have some regular boosters just in case.

Back