• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

They’re old pins from WDW! Released in 2002. Unfortunately there are a lot of scrappers and other versions, which is why I included pics of the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah! I didn't recognize the backs but I have a similar Marie from DLR from several years ago.

Nice haul! My wife has a flip flop collection too. It was the first thing she started with.

For some great pin mail this week!

First my auction win from @Ajk and @pincrazy. I was so excited I put it straight on the board before I could even snap a picture. XD

And Darcie sent along a wee zap for our new house! An awesome vintage ornament!

Thank you guys so much for a great auction!!

And then. There's @timeerkat. You know them. You love them. And I'll tell you why you should love them more. But not more than I love them. Because that's impossible. Okay, I've sort of lost my train of thought... HERE'S WHAT THEY TRADED ME!!

*quietly dies of happiness*
*comes back as a ghost to loudly proclaim my happiness*
*dies again*

Thank you sooooooo much Tessa! I can't wait to redo my Genie board! Merlin's got a whole new centerpiece!

There's no one else that I would have felt right trading him to than you. I'm happy he got there safely and into his forever home!

Omg that porg sticker is so good haha

I’m glad your package arrived safely. Mine is in my to be opened pile.

I went to my first pin event on Saturday since Covid (yay full vaxx!). Got some great trades and caught up with some old friends! Even the pinfolio was traded for.

And I completed some trades with @Fins4pins and @momin.ator to decorate my bare walls!

I may have caught the trading bug again and it can't be contained!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Love that Gertie pin!

Love that paint palette! Amazing trades!