• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent paris pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent paris pin
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey everyone, i was going through some of my pins i a was looking at this pin [pinpics]38660[/pinpics] and noticed it has no individual number for the limited edition on the back which would look like ???/400. I got this pin off a lanyard 5-6 years ago off a manager who i asked where did he get this pin from and he smiled at me and said it was a special one. If anyone knows could this be an AP or PP? Or a fake. Looks very much real. There are no markings to indicate its PP or AP just smooth where the Individual number should be.

I don't think it's a fake because a fake Paris pin would have a blank/400. It wouldn't have question marks like yours. Or if it does have a blank (I'm confused because it says it's smooth where the number should be), then it is a fake..probably a really good fake, but that's usually the red flag.

Yeah its blank. Its a pin on pin...pin but its really nice. Not bad or rough edges. Smooth paint no brush marks. Really nice pin. Just no Individual number. If it is a fake its my collection anyway but it is really nice.

Double check the back for a "AP" or "PP" stamp. Sometimes they can be very tiny - as in, 5pt font. To the best of my knowledge pin-on-pin pins are rarely faked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back