• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Markheardjr's 1st Auction Pin#600 Classic Disneyland Sign from1998 Attraction Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Markheardjr's 1st Auction Pin#600 Classic Disneyland Sign from1998 Attraction Series

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
WooHoo! Lets try this new fangled trade-auction stuff! I have some pins I can never figure out what to do with, so why not trade auction them!?!

Rules, um, I'll keep it simple, it ends next Monday 6/25/12 at 12pm PST. Feel free to update posts with additional offers as we go. I'll post the leaders as we go.

What to offer you ask? I'll entertain anything! I have 500 wants, so that's a good place to start. From my wants you can tell I like Sci-Fi stuff, Space Mountain, Rocket to the Moon, space suits, Star Tours, etc. Tinker Bell for my wife, some princess stuff. MARQUEES!! (I know, those will be tough.) Stained glass pins are cool. Pins with castles. I've got quite a few HM's added so you can always tack on a few to boost your offer. (FYI, I do not prefer NBC, Haunted Mansion, Villains, or Stitch as a FYI. Save those for people that put a premium on them, I don't.)

Here's the pin!
pin600

Hm, not the response I was expecting, only 1 bidder so far. This pin is 74 wants to 17 trades. It has sold for over $20 and has been listed recently for $30.

I guess 2spongey6 is in the lead but with feedback like that I will have to have your pin in hand first, just an FYI. 6 more days to go.

I would love this pin but i have nothing you want

That's ok, just put something up that you don't want. I'd like this pin to go to someoen that wants it. If I can get a few traders that others will want then the pin-cycle will be in harmony. I like your cruise line stuff. I'm going on the Med cruise next June on the Magic.
-Mark

Last edited:
[Pinpics]59515[/Pinpics] WDTC - Walt Disney Travel Company - Come Live Your Dreams - Mickey Mouse as Jedi Knight (Gift

[Pinpics]88601[/Pinpics]: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Chip 'n Dale CHASER

[Pinpics]88600[/Pinpics]: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Chip 'n Dale

[Pinpics]88659[/Pinpics]: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Mickey Mouse

Not much but they are all on your wants list!!! theres another bid!!

Last edited:
Ok I will try this,I offer:
Pin 24432: Minnie Mouse Princess Series (Tinker Bell)
Pin 88724: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Gemini Tweedledee & Tweedledum CHASER

Good Luck everyone

judy

Good stuff!

Leaders:
Posted 1&2 below

Sorry Lucan444, I already have the Chip & Dale paint chaser, I just got it Monday night and have updated my wants.

Last edited:
My bid is: Pin 83301: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery Collection - Video Games - Astro Jets Only
pin83301

Pin 83303: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery Collection - Video Games - The Rocketeer Only
pin83303

Last edited:
Auction is over! Thank you to all who bid. I wish I had 2 because I would love the Tink DLP cup from Docfish2U but the WINNER IS BOMBARDON3!!! Thank you so much for helping me with my Sci-Fi penny arcade collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back