• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Might as well do another Best Friends pin. Here is Ariel and Flounder.

IMG_6916_zps225fdd29.jpg

I missed yesterday, so now you get two pictures. Here is the Bambi and Thumper and the Mickey and Pluto.

IMG_6852_zpsd50d89cf.jpg

IMG_6859_zpsa5cfa145.jpg

I have posted a lot of starter pins and such the last couple weeks, so how about LE pins only this week. Here is the WDI Jessica as Little Leota pin. It is a LE 300.

IMG_6949.jpg

So my mom got a new camera and I have been practicing with it. I also got some new pins yesterday, so here are some of those. This first one is the anniversary pin from the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. It was sold at the soda fountain.

DSC_0049_zpsnmkfxndh.jpg

So my mom got a new camera and I have been practicing with it. I also got some new pins yesterday, so here are some of those. This first one is the anniversary pin from the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. It was sold at the soda fountain.

DSC_0049_zpsnmkfxndh.jpg

Very nicely detailed pin.

P.S. Is it possible to use your pictures for Pin Trading Database? :)

Very nicely detailed pin.

P.S. Is it possible to use your pictures for Pin Trading Database? :)

Thanks. I have added some pins in the past using my pictures. I have not done any lately, but I was thinking of adding some the other day. I do not want my pictures are not used by others for the database (or any site for that matter), but I will see if I can add some more to the site here and there.

I just added these 4 pins today to the pin trading database. So here is the Awards series from the Soda Fountain. First up is best actress.

DSC_0012_zpsqfvg6jpg.jpg

We have a new week so it is time for a new theme. This week I am going to post St Patrick's day pins for the first few days, then I will post some spring pins. First pin up is this St. Patrick's Day Tinker Bell pin from DLRP. The mouth design needs some work.

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

It may be the 18th, but no reason not to post one last St Patrick's Day pin. Here is the fun Ariel St Patrick's day pin from DLRP.

IMG_6641_zps39ec797d.jpg

Great pins, I like the St. Patty's day theme you had going :)

Can we put in a request to see Easter pins next ? :piglet:

Thanks for commenting. Spring pins will take over the rest of the week since the first day of spring is coming. I do plan to post some Easter pins when we get closer to the holiday. So expect some the week after next. I have a concept for next week's theme. I just have to see if I have enough pins to cover it.

Today's pin is the first of several spring themed pins. This Tinker Bell and butterflies pin came from the WDW Museum of Pintiquites event.

IMG_1376.jpg

Let's get away from Tink for the day and go with some Twitterpatted bunnies. Here is Thumper and Miss Bunny from Disney Store.

IMG_6419.jpg

Might as well get a Jessica and Roger pin in. This is from the Camp Pin-E-Ha-Ha event and has the two in a park.

IMG_3486.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back