• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
And here is the last pin for this Jessica week. It is part of the Retro Surf release at the DSF.

IMG_5554.jpg

So for this week I decided to show off an LE100 set from a few years ago that was sold on Disneystore.com. This is the Screen Legends Jessica set. It features Jessica as several different leading ladies from classic Hollywood. While not as nice as the earlier set, this one does have its charms. This first one is Jessica as Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind.

IMG_2868.jpg

Here is another pin in the Screen Legends series. This time it is Jessica as Judy Garland as Esther Smith in Meet Me in St. Louis.

IMG_2855.jpg

Huh. I thought I posted yesterday. Oh well. Here are 2 more of the Screen Legends set to catch the thread up.

First is Jessica as Marilyn Monroe as Lorelei Lee in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

IMG_2877.jpg

And second is Jessica as Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady.

IMG_2866.jpg

Ah ha. I bet you thought I was going to miss today. Well I remembered just in time. Here is Jessica as Deborah Kerr as Anna Leonowens in The King and I.

IMG_2903.jpg

Ok the last pin in the Jessica Screen Legends set is Jessica as Mae West as Peaches O'Day in Every Day's a Holiday.

IMG_2851.jpg

Might as well finish this week with another Jessica. This one is from the DSF and has Jessica dressed as a movie star. Obviously it is Marilyn Monroe.

IMG_0427.jpg

Ok, I promise no Jessica this week. LOL. I acquired a couple new Star Wars pins from Disneystore during the recent sale. Here is the Admiral Ackbar pin from series 3.

IMG_6814_zps4b8320fc.jpg

A few weeks ago I posted some pin from the Disney Store in NYC. Several years ago when they still had a World of Disney store in New York, my mom got me a couple pins. Here is one of them with Mickey.

IMG_4343.jpg

This is not a great picture, but it was from a while ago. Here is the A is for Ariel Hidden Mickey pin.

IMG_0417.jpg

Hmmm, got some ugly reflection on this one. Oh well. Here is Mickey driving Casey Jr. from a DLR Fantasyland Starter set.

IMG_5202.jpg

For this week I decided to do a week of Disney parks related pins. The first few days will be from a starter set for Disneyland's 55th Anniversary. This one features Huey, Dewey and Louie on Main Street.

IMG_6856.jpg

Here is a pin you might all find more exciting. This WDI Disneyland Railroad pin features Jessica Rabbit.

IMG_3731.jpg

Here is a great parks pin from the 50th Anniversary. I got it for a few bucks at one of the clearance warehouses. This one features Mickey vs Malificent in Fantasmic. Note that the energy burst is on a slider.

IMG_6587_zpsc5b2ce1e.jpg

For today's pin we have this Disneystore Europe pin with Belle, Cinderella and Aurora.

009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back