• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Hey what is more summery than the Summer Olympics?

IMG_3713.jpg

Hmm, i am thinking that next week might have to be "Anyone Other than Jessica week". lol

Ok like I promised this is no Jessica week. Let's start it off with a recent acquisition. This is the Babette (or Fifi) PTD.

IMG_7132_zps5rrcjfph.jpg

The week of no Jessica continues. Today is Donald Duck's 81st birthday. So here is the recent Cinco De Mayo pin from Disneyland.

IMG_7138_zpsaz6nker8.jpg

Huh. I thought I posted yesterday. Well here is 2 pins. First is a WDI Mickey pin.

IMG_3618.jpg

And here is a Tinker Bell sketchpad pin.

IMG_4665.jpg

For today here is a nice pin from the UK. This is part of a sword series and features the Black Cauldron.

IMG_5532.jpg

So I promised a week of Pixar related pins. I am not sure if I will have enough to make it through the week, but we will see.

This first one is from the Disney Movie rewards. It is one of the many Ellie badge pins.

IMG_2435-1.jpg

So I was just thinking that I should clue you all in to the future of this thread. Next week this thread is going on hiatus again until after the 4th of July. Why? I am heading off to Disneyland for a week. I will be there from June 25th to July 2nd.
So if you have a rare pin you would like photographed I would be happy to help you and take a picture of my own for this thread. Heck that might be a fun theme for a week, other peoples' pins. lol.

Yeah I know, I know. I fell behind again. I have been busy the last few days and have not had the time to take the pictures I wanted. Since it is a Pixar week I feel it is a good time to post these.

IMG_7174_zpsaehsrqie.jpg
IMG_7176_zpsmbyzubgp.jpg
IMG_7183_zpsb7gtibox.jpg

They are from the 5 pin LE300 set from Disneystore.com of Inside Out. I'll post Sadness and Joy this weekend.

Ok so I am off to Disneyland in a couple days. But before I go, here are a bunch of pins to look at. I got this Haunted Mansion Starter lanyard set a few months ago. Here are all 8 pins.

IMG_6911_zpse3b0d495.jpg
IMG_6909_zps59516561.jpg

IMG_6906_zps8d1f099b.jpg
IMG_6904_zpsda7326d0.jpg

IMG_6901_zpsbb6bcf00.jpg
IMG_6898_zps92dcde87.jpg

IMG_6897_zpsfbff361e.jpg
IMG_6894_zps71066592.jpg

Hey guys and gals. I am home safe and sound and with a TON of new pins to photograph. It may take some time before I have the time to do that. Still I hope to resume regular posts on Monday with some older pins and have new ones for you later this month.

Today is not quite over. So here is the first of this week's pins. This week will be Christmas in July. The first pin features Pluto from WDW in 2012.

IMG_7163_zpsjogreml0.jpg

Hey everyone. Sorry I am so behind. With work and such I have not had time to post. The good news is that I got all the pins from the trip photographed. In fact I am going to post one right now. This ornament pin has a spinner that says "naughty" or "nice".

DSC_0034_zpsng3qy2is.jpg

And here is an older Tink Christmas pin.

IMG_5294.jpg

Let's keep the Tink train rolling with this pin from 2012's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.

IMG_3941_zps1bb096ad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back