• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
As I mentioned before I recently visited Disneyland and I got a lot of new pins. So here are some of them. One of the fun things about this trip is that the new Hidden Mickeys were just starting to hit the parks. The Silhouette series is very nice. This one has Mowgli and Kaa from the Jungle Book.

DSC_0155_zpsanxawy8f.jpg

New week, but old theme. Once again I am going to post pins I got in Disneyland. Here are the Paint the Night Reveal/Conceal set.

DSC_0092_zps7bsbaysl.jpg

Last edited:
And here is Tink. And that is the end of Paint the Night for now. I'll post the other 5 some other time.

DSC_0090_zpsoqixsq3l.jpg

This week I am continuing with new pins that I got in Disneyland. I am going to post the Hangin Out at Disneyland set. First up is Pete as Boba Fett.

DSC_0047_zpso0yyut41.jpg

Thanks. I appreciate hearing from people. It lets me know people are still looking. BTW, any requests for next week?

How about a Marvel Kawaii pin? Here is the Spider-Man from the set and he is available to trade.

DSC_0038_zpsmrhzcwgp.jpg

For this week how about some pins I got as part of trades from people. Some of these are for others, some are for me.

First up is this pin from the Mickey's Circus event at WDW of Roger and Jessica Rabbit.

DSC_0027_zpsbzrvhe9b.jpg

Then we have this Duffy pin from the same event.

DSC_0030_zpsxo73dpas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back