• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Thanks.

Here is another Anniversary pin of the Carousel.

IMG_7246_zps8zlugbji.jpg

I'm headed to Pax Prime today, so here is video game related pin. Crumbelina DiCaramello from Wreck-It Ralph

IMG_7237_zpst8ucetxe.jpg

How about an evil fairy today? Here is a Wanted poster Maleficent pin from Disneystore.com.

IMG_2423.jpg

I love this thread so much! I think what I like best is that the pictures are a good size and you can really see the details of the pins. No matter which one you post, it always makes me smile! Thank you for sharing these pics and pins!

So with the Star Wars episode 7 merchandise releases I got distracted. Here are some Star Wars themed pins to make up for it. Both are from the Mystery set with Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters.

Donald as Han Solo.

IMG_3322.jpg

and Mickey as Anakin.

IMG_3335.jpg

Well we recently started September, so here is the Jessica calendar pin from the DSF.

IMG_6098_zpsf847fe55.jpg

IMG_6095_zpse001306b.jpg

I recently re-shot this Alice in Phantomland pin and thought I would post it as a bonus. Enjoy.

DSC_0111_zps7vakaia8.jpg

This Chernabog with his wings is really looking awesome! Thank you very much for sharing all of these nice pins with us :)

So I have been very busy and fell behind again. Here are 3 pins to make up for it. Each is from the recent Food Hidden Mickey Disneyland series.

DSC_0120_zpslpohsd1q.jpg
DSC_0116_zpsqmuae4cz.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsk2dtvdwd.jpg

Seeing as how I missed a day and the newest Designer set came out, how about a couple of old designer pins.

Designer Ariel

IMG_0258.jpg

And designer Ursula.

IMG_1487.jpg

Hi everyone. I do not have any enthusiasm for this thread right now. So I am going to take some time off. I will be back at the latest around October 1st for Halloween Month. Until then, Wubbalubbadubdub!

Hey everybody. Welcome back to my New Pin Picture of the Day thread. Since it is October 1st this month's pictures will all be themed to Halloween and Fall. So expect lots of pins of villains, characters dressed up or from attractions like the Haunted Mansion. First up is this already posted pin from Disneystore.com.

IMG_3757.jpg

Yep, 31 days to go.

And here is the first new pin. This pin was just released and features the Evil Queen as the hag from Snow White. It is from the new designer set and is my favorite of the group.

DSC_0020_zpsoov8rpko.jpg

Here is the organist from the Haunted Mansion. This pin was part of the release for the 45th Anniversary.

IMG_6943_zpsrhz38cx5.jpg

The Snow White pin is just gorgeous. I love all the pictures you post because you can clearly see all the details in them. Thank you for sharing and I'm excited to visit this thread daily :)

I love the Chernabog with the wings that spread out. It's one of my favorite pins that I have and it's a rack pin that is still available for anyone who is looking for it!

Well I thought I posted yesterday before I went to work and I guess I didn't. So you are getting two pins to make up for it. Both are going to be older more sought after pins.

First up is this Jessica dressed as Alice pin from Disneyshopping.

IMG_5994.jpg

And from the same release, Jessica as Hercules.

IMG_2413.jpg

Today's pin features Tinker Bell as part of a Phantom Manor Stretching Portrait.

IMG_8030.jpg

Look, Stitch is there too.

IMG_8038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back