• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do you know. Today this thread is 1 year old. YEAH! To celebrate here is Designer Cinderella.

IMG_0253.jpg

Thanks everyone. For today here is a Fantasia 2000 pin of the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the ballerina.

IMG_0496.jpg

For today here is a couple pictures of DS.com Jessica stained glass pin, both open and closed.

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

And here we are at the end of another week. This thread is now just over a year old. This will be the last pin picture post in this thread. I am going to close down this thread in the near future. I am going to leave it open for people to post. So if you have anything to say, questions or any requests feel free to post. I will still respond. I am just going to take a couple weeks off and then start a new pin picture of the day thread. In the meanwhile I am going to take some new pictures of some pins. There are several older pins in my collection I do not have a picture of, so I will get those too. I am also going to get organized and make a list of what I posted to save me from having to check everyday.

The last picture will be of the same character that started the thread. Here is a High School Tinker Bell pin from Disneyshopping.com.

IMG_1839.jpg

Wow..I take a leave of absence and come back to see my favorite thread on hiatus....THANK YOU MELLON! Seriously, I come to this thread whenever I can and it always brings a smile to my face. The past little while, I really needed it too. So thank you. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Wow..I take a leave of absence and come back to see my favorite thread on hiatus....THANK YOU MELON! Seriously, I come to this thread whenever I can and it always brings a smile to my face. The past little while, I really needed it too. So thank you. Thank you so much.

You are very welcome.

We'll look forward to seeing you back. Hopefully you're going off to do something fun!

LOL. Not really. I am mostly just taking time off from the thread to make a list of the all the pins I have posted already. I noticed that I accidentally reposted a few. Also I would have to search to be sure I did not already post a pin picture. Then I am going to go into the bags and take pictures of pins that I don't have pictures of. When I come back in a couple weeks I will start a new thread and I will close this one. Of course I will leave a link to the new thread here. I should be making a return to Disneyland next year, so I will be taking a leave of absence while there. One of the things that sucks about going on hiatus is that I just got a couple of really exciting pins in the mail. It will just have to wait I guess to share them. lol.

Ok I finished the list of the pins posted. Here are some facts.

I posted 376 pictures. Only 3 of those were unintentional repeats.

69 pictures were of Jessica. My inner 13 year old is laughing so hard right now.

5 pins were from the designer Princess or villains set. So I have 13 more of those to post.

Just some stuff to think about.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let you know it is looking good for a Monday restart of the thread. I have been taking pictures of older pins that I did not have pictures of. I also have retaken some that I thought were rubbish. In fact, why don't I share one of the new ones with you. Here is the old version of the picture I took of the villains series Flotsam and Jetsam.

IMG_2522.jpg

Kind of blurry huh?

Here is the new one.

IMG_6508_zpsa5b27b64.jpg

That is much clearer.

So glad the thread is coming back! I spent an evening a few nights ago going through this entire thread. I added many wants! Gorgeous pictures. I can't wait to follow along now that I am caught up on new pins you post!

Hey everyone. Just a quick update. I meant to restart the thread last Monday, but of course the site was down. New start date is this Monday 8/25, assuming the site is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back