• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Archimedes sees that there are quite enough detectives working on the scene, and frankly, being put off by the color of the blue dress that Aurora is wearing, decided to search elsewhere. There's still a missing lion cub wandering around somewhere, so he decides to take his search to a whole new level... a higher one that is. He leaves the attraction and soars above in hopes to spot a lion on the loose.

*OOC - No clue over on my end just yet.

*Chessie looks up from his inspection of the footprints and considers Figment's question into who is skilled in tracking.*

Chessie: 'Well, I'd imagine it depends upon how you define tracking, Figment. Do you mean tracking by sense of smell, actual abilities of detection and deduction, or the ability to track and draw conclusions by analysis of footprints ... which still could fall under the category of detection and deduction, I might add.'

*Chessie looks back at Figment, then at the footprints, wondering if he's going to get an answer or just will get ignored.*

*Chief Louie points to a really small corner that he definitely can't get his wide body into.*
"Pascal, why don't you check over there. Move carefully and slowly so you don't miss anything......Ok NOT that slowly."

Aurora hears Chessie ask about what the detectives think about who the footprints belong to. Aurora answers "I think the footprints belong to the killer or the killers accomplice. I don't think the killers next victim would already be with the killer." Aurora watches as King Louie sends Pescal to look in the small corner and is anxious to see what is found.

Pascal goes into the hole that cheif louie pointed out, while he is checking the whole out he brushes against somthing. Pascsal Jumps thinking it is a preditor, after his small heart attack and calming down he realises he has found a clue!! he pulls it out to show the other detectives.......look what i found A PIECE OF FUR....it is covered with mud so the color is hard to distinguish without cleaning it up. BUT it is definitely a different color than the last fur. Possibly Gray or Black. Pascal hands the Fur to chief Louie to send it of to the lab.

Tink watches as pascal slowly makes his way to the corner where King Louie is pointing and then sees pascal jump back a bit. He slowly cralws out of the corner with a piece of muddy fur. Not white but slightly different in color. tink watches as the others make casts of the paw prints. and those go to the lab as well.

Rookie Question - the white fur that was found...does it have to be from the killer/ some one close or could the fur just be from the yeti? ya know to put u off the scent kinda thing ha ha

pascal is pleased with his find with the fur. He decides to think a while on the clues given so far...... he ends up giving him self a headach due to to much thinking. He decides to go and see what tink is up to.

Not seeing anything of interest in the Carnotaur's mouth, Abu directs Carpet lower to see if there is an exit or hatch on the belly or rump of the beast. Eeyore needs to be recovered so he can be examinded and laid to rest. Carpet makes slow circles around the beast so that Abu may examine it closely for seams and or handles which would indicate an opening.

As Archimedes begins his flight over the Animal Kingdom, he notices a few lions on the run. Going down for a closer look, he sees that it is just another pride with no one involved in the case. He climbs altitude again thankful to be away from some distractions.

Basil runs over to Pascal and helps him start to process and bag the newly found evidence. "Hmmm, yet another piece of fur. I wonder if the killer can turn into different beasts or if they have many animal familiars. Quite perplexing..."

Last edited:
*Chessie looks up from examining the fur as Pascal, under King Louie's direction, goes into a very small corner and retrieves yet another piece of fur of indeterminate color ... possibly gray or black.*

Chessie (quietly, to nobody in particular): 'My, my, what a furry situation! First we find a piece of fur, mostly white ... now we find another piece of fur that might be gray or black. Is this second piece of fur from the same source or from a different source ... ?'

*Chessie's voice trails off as his gaze goes back to looking at the fur, the footprints, and the notes on his iPhone.*

Not finding any sort of seam or hatch, Abu tries to figure out how else to retreive Eeyore. Gazing back up at the Carnotaur's head Abu grimaces and gulps nervously. Abu then urges Carpet to go back up to the Carnotaur's head.

Figment is interested to note that Pascalhas found some fur.

"Hmm..Our killer is either very furry or has some furry companions. Chessie my comments on tracking were to try to determine if we were sure of the species that left the prints we found!"

Pascal thanks Basil for his help and decides to keep looking for clues just incase. He searches from corner to corner and looks up at the huge dinosaur whilst keeping his distance as he does not want to get eaten. The dinosaur is so much bigger than small pascal so he decides to blend in with the suroundings to avoid getting eaten.

Mike returns to work from a day taken off as annual leave. He took up the chance to visit Sulley at the Scream Academy in Pixar Studios.

He immediately sets to work and looks for clues regards the death of his pal Eeyore!!

Mike has been sraping around for a few minutes and catches up on recent happenings with some of the other detectives!!

Despite being well blended in to the surroundings, Mike can easily spot his pal Pascal. 'Well done on finding that clue little fella' Mike said!! :)

Figment wonders if there is anything more to find here. It might be an idea to leave retrieving the body to the clean up team.

"Has anyone sent the new fur to the lab yet?

Reaching the top of the Carnotaur's head, Abu warily peers into it's mouth. He is uncertain if the attraction creatures have been turned off or not. The Carnotaur does not seem to be moving so Abu thinks it might be safe to go in after Eeyore without getting hurt.

Aurora is interestes in the new clue found by pescal. She decides to take a closer look at the fur before it is bagged. Judging by the fact that pescal had to be the one to retrieve it from the small corner Aurora wonders about the size of the killer or her acquaintences. Aurora ponders outloud "the first piece of fur was white. Does anyone have any idea as to what kind of animal it is from?

Aurora sees tink stop Abu and then go deep into the belly of the beast herself. She wants to call out to tink and tell her not to go but nothing comes out. Aurora is worried about Tink and anxiously awaits to see her return. Aurora asks King Louie how he suggests they get Eeyore out of there. Aurora sends word to Pooh and his friends about Eeyore.

Back