• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
BasilPointing.png

Basil runs past the truck and up onto a small hill. He shouts out for all the rats and mice to attack at once. Suddenly, tens of thousands of rodents pour over the hills surrounding Jadis and her army. They wash by her minions like a great tsunami of fur and teeth and head straight for the white witch. Jadis fiercly uses her sword and wand and manages to slice dozens and turn even more to stone, but their numbers and speed are too great. They continue to descend upon her, climbing, clawing and biting her everywhere that they can get ahold. Just as Jadis is about to make yet another sweep with her wand, Nala comes in and slashes her hand with her claw, causing her to drop the wand.

Basil, who has made his way close to her, immediately orders the rats to hoist up the wand over their heads. Basil takes the lead directly under tip of the deadly sceptor and they rush towards Jadis' legs.

narnia-jadis-1.jpg

Jadis, in the meantime, glares at Nala for having struck her. Managing to ignore the biting, stinging rodents for a moment, she raises her sword above her head, preparing to dispatch the lioness. But her sword doesn't come down. Basil and the others run the point of the wand directly into her leg, turning the would-be queen into stone.

louiedance.gif

dancingmonkeys.gif

*King Louie and the other detectives arrive just after the White witch has been turned to stone. Since their leader is now stone the white witch's army gives up and lays down their arms. Chief Louie begins to celebrate that it's over with minimum loss of life.He then realizes that Kiara is still missing. Louie walks over to the witch's tent and goes in expecting to see Kiara being held hostage. Instead the tent is empty except for a throne and small table. He walks over to the table and sees a ote. Picking it up he reads it to himself.*

KIARA IS GONE AND THAT WAY SHE WILL STAY
UNTIL THE QUEEN IS FREE FROM HER PRISON OF ROCK HARD CLAY
I AM HER SERVANT BUT WHO AM I?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE

Is Kiara still alive?Who is holding her hostage? Will she evr be returned to her pride? Find out next time as our murder game mystery moves to yet another Disney park in part 2 of this adventure.

OK GAME OVER TIME FOR FEEDBACK.

First of all thanks to everyone for playing. I always enjoy making the story for the games. This one lasted over a month, but with only 29 pages it is no where near the record of posts. As you can tell by the ending of this one there will be a part two. I always write my stories in trilogys. I will say that I was contemplating on this being the last one I host, but this story doesn't feel finished to me. so I am not retiring just yet. I will say that there is a possible BIG change coming to the next game. I need to consult with some of my veteran players and get their opinion, but it is something I have thought about for quite awhile.

Ok now for my summary. Veteran players will notice that we had alot more feedback from the lab than usual. Well when I was setting up clues I tried to set them up in parts so that the lab could be more realistic.

Example on my paper
FUR/WHITE/DNA SPECIES POLAR BEAR...
this way it would be revealed bit by bit

Ok for this games clues and how I saw them.
WHITE FUR- came from the Polar Bears that pulled the chariot
BLACK FABRIC- came from the flags/banners of her army...also could have come from one of her many outfits
BROWN FEATHER with FUR and LION DNA-- came from the GRIFFINS present in the battle scene--the other DNA would have been revealed as EAGLE later
BLACK/GRAY FUR came from the wolves
PAWPRINTS--with a bit of research you may have found out that these were Wolf prints
BLACK AND GRAY MALE HAIR--Dwarf assistant
LIGHT BLUE color--One of her many dresses
DARK COLOR FABRIC--again a different outfit..I found a great website with descriptions of each of the 7 different costumes she wore in the movie
BLACK FEATHER-from the death scene
SHINY METAL-could have been a sword or the metal she wore
RED FEATHER...burst into flames because it belonged to a phoenix --present in the movie and as a witch one could assume she would have such a feather if available
PINE NEEDLES--trees that are in the Wardrobe/Narnia

I think thats all, but there were hidden hints also. i can't remember them all but here are a few.

First death of Simba--symbolic of Asylans death
Second death involving so much snow
Rexs death where it was mentioned that he was stiff(like stone)
Hidden message in the room numbers--using a simple a=1 formula you can find the message WHITE IS SOMETIMES EVIL (Basil found that one)
The ingredients on the counter in the coffee shop listed by scar --they are what you need to make Turkish Delight

I'm sure there were others in notes etc. But you get the point.

FINALLY IF YOUR CHARACTER DIED THIS GAME YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHARACTER NEXT GAME AS IT WILL BE A CONTINUATION.

Thanks again all. The next one will not be for awhile, but I would love positive and negative feedback about this version. Your feedback helps me improve.

Last edited:
whaaa Basil beat me by 16 hours lol, thats what i get for not researching harder lol! Great game all! It was the ingredients that got it for me, I didnt get the room number clue. Now to wait for the next game! is it time yet? lol. Great Job Basil! awesome game Wally, I hope you didnt feel the quake and that all is well there!

Always love those awesome hidden clues I never seem to figure out. Great job Wally! Guess I'm going to have to start watching live action Disney films now, was debating Narnia, but as I've never seen the movie, couldn't definitively say yes or now. And my searches for "Disney Phoenix" turned up nothing! (Except for a bunch of Disney on Ice shows in Phoenix Arizona, lol!). Great job Basil! Very well done for a Rookie :) Look forward to the next one.

Congratulations JAllenWood!

Wally, I just heard about the earthquake in Japan. Hope everyone is okay there.

Anna

Congratulations Basil! Great Game, Wall-e ... thanks for hosting yet another one! I can't wait for the next one! :)

I also just heard about the quake and hope all is well with you and yours.

Terrific job playing, everyone ... 'see' you next time!

now i know how it works i will c if i can do better next time lol and yay i didnt die so close. thanx again it was fun

Thanks everyone for the congrats. :) And thank you again Wally for running a great game! I also want to thank the veterans for helping us rookies out. :D

It wasn't until a few nights ago that I thought about Jadis possibly being the killer. I was looking through all possible villians from 1970 on and I started to focus on her. I then started at the beginning of the game and focused on every possible clue. Some others that Wally didn't mention above were several references to the cold in the killer's notes. The mention that she would rule "till the end of days", which indicated immortality. The answer to the question "is she ALWAYS human?", which threw me for a while at least. But when I researched Jasis I found that she was not human, so that fit perfectly as well. It wasn't until I played around with the room numbers and started to see a message that I really felt I was on to something. When I finally decoded the message, "White is sometimes evil" I just couldn't wait any longer. I decided to take a chance and make an arrest. Glad I got it right. :D

I really like these games and am looking forward to Chapter 2! :D:D

Last edited:
Back