• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
After Abu stuffs himself silly he asks Carpet to take them to their room as he is too full to walk. He has Carpet dump him onto one of the beds and immediately passes out. Far too soon for his liking Abu's iphone goes nuts waking him up. There is a message from Louie to go to Pluto's room.

Tink awakens with a jolt as some siren is going off, she looks in the hallway to see if anyone else hears it but no one else is up at this hour! she goes back in her room to find it is her phone! grabbing the phone to shut off that infernal sound she sees she has a panic message to go to plutos room. tink flies to the room in a hurry but finds the door is locked.

louie02.gif

*King Louie arrives at Pluto's room and begins banging on the door.* "HEY PLUTO!! YOU IN THERE? CAN YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU OK?"

*Getting no response, Louie signals everyone to stand back.* "Stand back everyone. We don't have time to fool around. I'm going in!!"* With that Louie takes arunning start and uses all his strength to bust through the room door. Inside things are quiet...actually too quiet. The beds haven't been slept in and there is no sign of Pluto. Several detectives follow Louie inside.*
AnimalKingdomLodge_051_Room_jpg.jpg

*Louie notices that the window is open and a cool evening breeze is blowing in.*

"Abu check the closet. Tink check the bathroom."

OOC* More information is being sent out now before I head to bed for the night so lease check yor PM boxes.

Tink flies back after trying to peek in the card slot! those darnfangled card slots wont let you peek in. tink tried to look thru the peep hole but couldnt see anything. after Loouie breaks the door down they look in 1st to make sure they are not running into a trap. tink, louie and abu enter the room. it is a bit chilly as the window is open. the beds look like they havet been pounced on at all. tink flies to the bathroom to check it out after she turns on the lights.

Aurora is loudly awakend by the sound of her phone going off. She thinks to herself this can not be good!! She rushes to get dressed and the has to go quite a ways to get to plutos room as she is on the econd floor and pluto's room is on the 19th!!!

Aurora arrives to see the door is open and Louie, Tink, and Abu are inside. She sees the open window and the fact that the beds were untouched. It appears Pluto didnt spend much if any time in his room!

Aurora decides that open window needs to be dusted for prints!!

Figment is disturbed by the ringing of his phone. He rushes to Pluto's room.

"This does not look good."

After being jolted from a very deep slumber by the phone, Basil rushes along with Mike to Pluto's room just in time to see Louie break the door open. Basil hears Mike shout, "PLUTO!", then proceeds to enter the room behind the others. There is no sign of their comrade in the room. As Aurora checks the open window, Basil decides to check under the beds and around the furniture.

Figment wonders if Pluto has been dognapped or if he left the room of his own free will.

"At first glance there are no signs of a struggle. Can anyone see anything that looks like Pluto ever came in here?"

*Chessie awakens with a jolt as a siren goes off. At first, he thinks that the hotel is burning down, but then he sees that the source of the alarm is his phone. Glaring at his phone in extreme distaste, he thinks, I didn't even think the phone was capable of doing that. He turns on the light and reads the text message. Quickly calculating the distance between rooms, he disappears out of his room and reappears outside of Pluto's, but does not enter, per King Louie's directions.*

*King Louie is looking around the room when he sees Chesie outside.*

"Come on in...as of right now there is no sign of a struggle, but Tink is checking the bathroom and Abu the closet. I'm going to send Archimedes a message to keep an eye out overhead."

OOC*I will be back on during lunch today, but right now 4 people have info to post--so we will see where this leads????

tink enters the bathroom and sees pluto drinking out of the toilet, "these dogs with their nasty habits I say!!" tink starts calling out to louie but her voice trails off as she notices that he is not moving at all, she takes a closer look... the next thing anyone hears is tink screaming PLUTO OH NO PLUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Pluto was drowned drinking out of the toilet!!!

ooc sorry wally wanted to wait for more detectives to arrive before posting this.

Hearing Tink calling out from the bathroom, Basil rushes in. He goes over to Pluto to check if he has a pulse or not. While he is feeling for a pulse, he begins scanning the room visually for any clues.

Pascal is in pieces with this new and goes to get a hug of mike. His close friend has died and mike will have to do all the walking now. pascal tells mike that we will crake this case for our buddy!

*GHOST OF PLUTO*

Mickey always told me to not take part in the nastiness that is drinking from the toilet. But I just couldn't help myself before laying down for the night. I was forced down in the toilet and drowned. But right before I passed out I saw some REALLY DARK FABRIC on the person who was holding me down.

Aurora hears tink scream and runs into the bathroom. Aurora is shocked to find Pluto has drowned. Aurora sends word to Mickey as he will surely be upset. Aurora sees Plutos ghost and listens as he talks about seeing dark fabric.

*Chessie nods in acknowledgment of King Louie's direction to come inside and starts into the room. He quickly rushes in as he hears Tink screaming in horror from the bathroom. He quickly disappears and reappears, joining them in the bathroom, and sees Pluto apparently drinking out of a toilet. Before the Cat can say anything, the Ghost of Pluto appears and relates the story of his passing.*

Chessie: 'Well, this answers the age-old question ... drinking from the toilet really can kill you ... .'

*King Louie hears Tink scream. He runs into the bathroom and sees the scene.* "NOBODY FLUSH!!"

OOC*This death was due to not meeting the minimum post count*

Abu and Carpet arrive just in time to see Louie yelling for everyone to stand back and then rushing the door. The duo decide to hang back as the rest of the group enter the room and spread out. When most everyone has entered Abu finally goes in but not before having Carpet stand gaurd outside the room. Louie then demands that Abu check the closet. Sighing loudly Abu cautiously approaches the closet over in the corner of the room. He reaches out a shaking paw and pulls on the handle. Creeeaaaakkkkkkk.....

Tink disables the flush mechanism on the toilet once she gets over her shock. She asks one of the larger detectives to gently and carefully lift pluto out of the bowl and place him on a towel she spread on the floor. then once that is done they can look and see if any clues are in the toilet.

*Chessie looks at King Louie and his infamous grin slowly gets wider.*

Chessie: 'Nobody flush? Are you concerned with the clues, or maybe just this case, going down the toilet?'

*Chessie glances back at the toilet as he notices some activity around it. He watches as Tink disables the flush mechanism and several other detectives remove Pluto from the bowl, and once that is completed, start examining it for any clues that may or may not have been left.*

*King/Chief Louie helps lift Pluto out of the toilet and lays him on a towel on the floor. He then takes out a small bottle/vial from his DFikit and takes a sample of the water.* "I need to get this to the lab right away. Where is Archimedes when I need him? Oh well, Figment you have wings even though they are small. Take this to the lab right away. EVERYONE else stay here nd search for clues."

*Louie hands the evidence to Figment and Figment takes off right away.*

OOC* Next trivia will come on page 25. Two pieces of info are still to come.

Back