• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Michelle Romo's Alice Art from WonderGround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Romo's Alice Art from WonderGround

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hello, art lovers! I'm looking for this sold-out design from the Wonderground Gallery: "Curiosity Often Leads to Trouble" [I think] by Michelle Romo (deluxe print and postcard wanted). If you happened to pick up either while they were available, and are willing to part with them, please let me know!
ALICE-120x120.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody? Someone bought them all up, but I can't even find an eBay vulture selling "The Chase"! Also would consider anything with the Michelle Romo design (not sure what-all was originally available--postcard, print, shirt, mug, SOMEthing?) Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have either of the prints you're looking for. :(

I do have one extra Alice postcard from Wonderground, though...

alice.jpg

Let me know if you'd like it!

Good luck on your quest.​

Blowing the dust off this thread, as I still haven't found anyone selling either of the two prints in the original post. (And to Sorapandora, I'm totally sorry--I thought I'd replied to your post ... I do have the Liana Hee postcard and thanks to starry_solo, the print should be awaiting me when I get home today!)

BTW, I did ask if they somehow had any of the other two prints when I picked up Down the Rabbit Hole and was told no, all sold out last year.

BTW, I did ask if they somehow had any of the other two prints when I picked up Down the Rabbit Hole and was told no, all sold out last year.

Yeah, I know they're "discontinued" / sold out, which is why my only hope is DPF or eBay. But even on eBay, I've seen just about everything but these two prints.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's not like I thought he had a secret stash to sell from. But on his Web site, it says "The Chase" is "currently unavailable," so I was wondering if that meant a reprint was possible. But it's entirely in Disney's hands, and he hasn't heard anything about such a glorious occurrence. SIGH.

Yeah, it's not like I thought he had a secret stash to sell from. But on his Web site, it says "The Chase" is "currently unavailable," so I was wondering if that meant a reprint was possible. But it's entirely in Disney's hands, and he hasn't heard anything about such a glorious occurrence. SIGH.

If I ever see it at Wonderground (like they find some missing stock), I'll buy it right away and let you know :)

Michelle Romo's "Alice" Art From WonderGround

Bumping this up again ... FINALLY found Jerrod Maruyama's "The Chase"! Just need Michelle Romo's Alice art. Anybody?

I'll check again when I go next month (hopefully I can go). My AP expired this month and I'm not renewing :(

I think I'm going to need an "eBay miracle" to find it at this point ... but it remains at the top of my "must have" list regardless. Thanks as always for your continued help; you are a great member of this community, Li! (Sorry to hear you're not renewing ... not worth it to you anymore?)

Michelle Romo is doing a signing at WonderGround in December. She herself told me that she doesn't have any extra of her Alice prints ... but if anyone is in the vicinity during the event and can check, it would be greatly appreciated (and compensated). I'd like to believe WonderGround will "find" some of her older prints in the stock room and put them out for the occasion. (Is that ... desperation ... I smell??? :p)

Michelle Romo is doing a signing at WonderGround in December. She herself told me that she doesn't have any extra of her Alice prints ... but if anyone is in the vicinity during the event and can check, it would be greatly appreciated (and compensated). I'd like to believe WonderGround will "find" some of her older prints in the stock room and put them out for the occasion. (Is that ... desperation ... I smell??? :p)

When in December is she doing the signing?

This is the one you're looking for, right?

ALICE-120x120.jpg

I think it's somewhere around December 6th/7th. Have to see if I can find exact date for sure. And yep, that's it. I know it's old and therefore not readily available, but I thought one would appear on the 'bay or something by now ...

When in December is she doing the signing?

This is the one you're looking for, right?

ALICE-120x120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back