• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Mickey's Circus Vinylmation Event - Free Gift When You Register!!!!!

OMG I wasn't planning at all to go to this but now I might have to. That is the BEST Vinylmation I have EVER seen!

If someone wants to sponsor me I'll go and get the stuff for you. I don't collect vinylmations so any and everything would be yours. I'm going to the pin event and will be there anyway.

When would sponsors need the money by? My mother is already sponsoring someone but if I can fit it in before registration closes, I'd be happy to sponsor someone too :)

I'm just curious, what exactly does it mean to sponsor someone? I don't even want any pins. I just want the Goofy/Minnie vinylmation set (well actually just the Goofy in it). I live in Michigan and cannot attend. I'm just curious how that works or what is done. I've never heard of it.

you pay someones admission fee , you get the RSP and free gift Jumbo and Dumbo and a free $15.00 gift card . you use your credit card but register the sponsors name like Margaret ****** ( swim2sea) you get to get the RSP because your using your CC , but hurry time is almost up

Last edited:
I'm just curious, what exactly does it mean to sponsor someone? I don't even want any pins. I just want the Goofy/Minnie vinylmation set (well actually just the Goofy in it). I live in Michigan and cannot attend. I'm just curious how that works or what is done. I've never heard of it.

If you don't want the gift (which is the Dumbo/Mrs. Jumbo vinylmation), you can always ask if someone who is already going to the event can pick it up for you for a fee. Many of the people sponsoring that can't go primarily want the Dumbo/Mrs. Jumbo vinylmations.

yeii so excited, was able to get 4 of these...
i bought 2 sets from 2 friends that are going plus my 2 sets that i am getting(for me and my boyfriend) can't waiit to see them, i want to frame some and then make the other set (the dumbo one) a key chain and then might trade the other two later on, but not anytime soon. by the way, when is the last day for registration, i might get someone else to go with me, but anybody knows the last day to register for the vinyl event?

Back