• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Migrating from DizPinz! Not MIA anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Migrating from DizPinz! Not MIA anymore!

SwiftCentaurette

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all! Glad to meet all you new guys and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey to all you who know me from a few years ago. I went alittle MIA for a while during college. In my final year, hopefully, and graduating in the Spring! Was a Disney College Internship Cast Member two years ago and hope to do it again after college. Maybe even joining Disney full time!

So because I suck at writing these, I'm gunna use the form from DizPinz.

What is Your First Name? Abigail
What is your name on Pinpics? SwiftCentaurette
Where do you live? Maryland
When is your birthday? November 15th :D
What is your favorite color? I dunno.. green?

Who is your favorite Disney character or characters? Jim Hawkins, Shere Khan, Fantasia centaurettes, Chip n Dale, Khan, Peter Pan uuuhhhh lets stop here before I list half od Disney!
What is your favorite animated Disney movie? Hunchback of Notre Dame, Treasure Planet, and Bedknobs and Broomsticks
What is your favorite non-animated Disney movie? Bedknobs and Broomsticks :D Wait that has some animation in it... does that count?
Which park do you consider your Home park? Now that I've worked at Disney I feel qualified to answer this with ANIMAL KINGDOM yo!
What is your favorite park? Animal Kingdom/Epcot
What is your favorite ride? Haunted Mansion/Star Tours
What is your favorite hotel to stay at on property? Only stayed in one of the sports ones for a night, so not relaly qualified to answer.

What is your favorite restaurant on property? The sandwich place in Norway
Do you have a Disney tradition that you do everytime you go to the parks? Skip around like a dork by myself cause when I worked there I didn't have alot of friends and my one friend always worked days when I worked nights. It was really fun to interact with kids when not a cast member like scarying the crap out of kids on Splash Mountain saying that one of the little drops was the big ones over and over again and convincing a kid that the Dinosaur ride went back in time for reals!

What characters/themes do you collect? Fantasia Centaurs and Shere Khan to list my focuses
What is your holy grail? Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet Heart Pin
Which pin do want that should be easy to get but hasn't been? Chip and Dale graduation pins
When did you begin pin trading? November 2008
What made you want to choose pin trading as a hobby and why do you still continue? When I reterned for Disney for my Disney College Internship in 2009 I wanted to know what the big fuss was about this pin trading business and I got hooked.
What is you favorite magical moments dealing with pins and/or pin trading? Being Zapped in the DizPinz days. Disney Parks-wise would be finding hard to find pins on Cast Members
What is your favorite pin? A pin of one of my favorite characters Burrito the Little Gauchito!

If you won the lottery today, how would you spend it? Donate it to wolf preserves all over the USA.
What is one thing that you have always wanted to do but have yet to do it? Get my name in the credits of a Disney animated feature be it storyboarding, animating or something!
What else do you want people to know about yourself? I'm totally awesome and know too much about Disney and have seen almost every Disney movie. Oh and I know too many Disney song lyrics by heart for my own good. I have a seriously bad Peter pan complex going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back