• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mix of Collection & Traders for Sale

Mix of Collection & Traders for Sale

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Please PM me with any questions or interest. I can hold pins as long as no one else is asking for the same one. I have held pins for nearly a month before until someone could get their funds together so feel free to ask any questions! ;)

Shipping for US will be $3.25 and for International $7. 2+ pins will be $.20 more each.

$240

$700
pin48226

$55
pin6385

Set of 5 Wonderland pins $26
pin74868
pin74871
pin82620

Set of 3 Wonderland Pins $38
pin15750
pin6114
pin22905

Set of Good Vs. Evil (7 pins) $25

Pin & Vinylmation (Given only to media at opening) $33

pin91044

Set of 3 Princess Pins $24

Set of Family Portraits $34

Set of Wonderland pins (4) $49

Wonderland Set: Alice & White Rabbit $30

$275

Alice ID's $61

Set of Snow White Pins (5) $10

Snow CD $20

Alice Set $81

Tink LE 50 $39

Princess Set of three $15

Brave PTD $24

Cruella & Daisy $16

Riding attractions Pin Set $49

Princess Carousel Set of three $36

Shonna's Pins
Selling for my friend. You will paypal her and she will send your pins out. I am only the messenger.

DSF Jessica As $135

Set of Wonderland $292
<-*
*Pin Post was repaired. Like new condition.

Couple of PODH: Haunted Mansion, Tom Sawyer $65

Frankenweenie $14

Feel free to ask about other pins in my trades and possibly some in my collection. :)

Will consider best offers!

Last edited:
New sales policy?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

New DPF sale policy asks that all our prices include the paypal fees so buyers don't have to send it as 'personal'. Sending it to a friend or family member is not covered under the buyer protection policy so to avoid any possible issues we are asked to make business transactions only.

I will take the Ariel and Eric on the Matador pin please!
PM sent!

I have questions about two pins. Jerry leigh patf and the charlotte pin in your collection. :) how much?
PM Sent!

PENDING: WDI Sorcerer Hat Wonderland Set $80

Bump. Willing to work something up if I have any pins you need or want. In my trades list and possibly my collection.

I really need to sell something. If anyone is interested in anything I have, please let me know. :) Added 2 PODMs. Ariel & Mulan.

Bump. :) Really hoping to sell something soon. Willing to consider best offers or discount for multiple pins.

ATTN: My cousin informed me today that she is going to part with her DLR POH and PODM pins. Be aware these are two very different sets.

DLR POH #1: Pin 68308: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Island
PODM #1: Pin 81950: - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

She has every single pin from both series, including the elusive Pin 77692: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Rivers of America Dock

We are going to take a little while and go through them and price them. If there is any interest please let me know. I will probably need to start a co-op for each of these sets so they can sell all together. This was a very loved collection of hers but as a new home owner she needs the money.

Thanks!

Also let me know which POH or PODM you might be interested in so I can already get a list going. Hoping to see how much interest there will be.

Back