• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: MMiano's Very First Auction! DSF Surprise Release! Come and get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: MMiano's Very First Auction! DSF Surprise Release! Come and get it!!

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My very first auction!!!!! Up for auction is Pin 91954: DSF - Lady Tremaine & Lucifer (Surprise Release). This auction will end on Tuesday, September 4th at 6pm PST.

pin91954

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Disney Soda Fountain

Type:Public
Limited Edition:150 Pins

SKU Number:400909117494
Original Price:$12.95
Released:15th August 2012
Retired:
Categories:3D; Feature Film; Surprise/Mystery
Members Trading:27
Members Wanting:42
Coolness:Unranked
Creator:leopardpolkadotspots
Pin featuring Lady Tremaine and Lucifer (the cat) from Cinderella. Lady Tremaine stands in her pink and purple dress. Beside her is Lucifer, which is a pin on pin element.

The size is 13/16" by 2.

The back of the pin has an ice cream cone waffle effect.

The back stamp reads: Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store Hollywood, Limited Edition 150, (c)Disney, China.

What I Collect:
PODM's (If posting a PODM please put a picture of the actual scene):
Anything on my wants list
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Beloved Tales
Dumbo

What I Don't Like:
Hidden Mickey's
Anything with dates on it
Holiday pins
NBC
Haunted Mansion
Fab Five

Please do not be afraid to post something that is not on my wish list. I have not seen everything on pinpics and still looking for more to add to my wants!!!! :)

Also if you decide to change your bid or add to your bid, please make it as a new post and let me know what you are doing... :)

Last but not least have fun!!!!!! :D Can't wait to see what you all bid!!!
:anxious::anxious::anxious:

I'd like to bid:

Pin 8990: Beauty and the Beast Special Release (Cogsworth)
Pin 15352: Magical Musical Moments - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
Pin 28286: Princesses With Their Horses (Aurora & Samson)

Okay! I was wondering when people might start bidding. :)

The Leaderboard is currently:

1. DumboLover21- still wondering if this is all one offer???/Nite Owl- love those pins
2. disneyvillianlover- great bid!

Auction ends in 2 days!!! :)

Other movies/characters that I like besides the one in my first post is: Three Cabrellos, Pete's Dragon, Great Mouse Detective, Rescuers/Rescuer's Down Under, Sword in the Stone, Bambi, just to give everyone some more ideas if needed. :)

would you accept a PODM of Mulan, I know they are not released yet , but you make no mention of pin in hand for offers?

Very willing to get you the pin for lady Tremaine and Lucifer, please either Pm or state here if applicable!!

Yes!!!!! I would accept that!!!! :) Let me know for sure if you are offering that. :)

Hello, I would like to offer all of the followig:

4278: DS Cast Exclusive Cogsworth Color Variation
7090: 100 Years of Dreams Belle
31274: Bambi Family
51533: DLR Where Magic is Timeless Merlin
60554: Walt Disney Bambi Booster Collection Friend Owl
60555: Walt Disney Bambi Booster Collection Bambi
75222: Beauty and the Beast Core Series Mrs. Potts and Chip

I know these pins aren't in your wants list, but they are from what you mentioned you like :)

The Leaderboard has changed:

1. Lucan444- Would love a Mulan PODM! :)
2. TIE!!! DumboLover21- still wondering if this is all one offer???/Nite Owl- love those pins
3.ThePinkeeper- Lots of pins I hadn't seen before. :)
4. disneyvillianlover- great bid!

Just a reminder that the auction ends tomorrow, September 4th, at 6pm!!! :)

Auction has now ended!!!!! And the winner is.... Drum roll please....

Lucan444

Thank you so much for getting the Mulan PODM for me on the 28th! I really appreciate it!!!!! :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back