• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monsters University El Cap Pin - Should I auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsters University El Cap Pin - Should I auction?

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wondering if this pin would make a good auction? I am unsure if there is a lot of interest in it. I hoped to have used it to gain some of my more wanted pins. I attempted to trade it, and that didn't turn out too well. So my question is, If I did put it up for auction, do you think there would be a lot of interest?

This is the pin:
pin96931

Pin 96931: El Capitan Monsters University Premiere Pin
LE 300
I seem to be the only person trading it on pinpics still.

Let me know! Thanks everyone! :)

its a very cute pin! I like this style. They are doing pins like this for the tour the lore series. I do not have anything of equal value from your wants but I would likely put together a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back