• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MOVING TO ORLANDO Pin Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOVING TO ORLANDO Pin Sale!!!

Tarzangoofster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi folks! I'm moving to Orlando to be closer to my favorite place on Earth next month and need to raise some funds! Paypal only please. Shipping is $2.50 plus $.25 for each additional pin (except for the framed set). Please PM me with any questions! Good luck!

~Jillian :wavey:

Tomorrowland Framed 5 Pin Set (Including pins: 49018, 49019, 49020, 49172, 49173)
Perfect condition with Certificate of Authenticity on the back $85 (shipping $10)
41C7B2XghCL.jpg

Lot of 30 Trader Pins $59 (shipping $5)
All traded for by me personally at the parks or through DPF. I have done my absolute best to avoid scrappers and counterfeits but if you find that there is one in the lot I will be happy to replace it.

IMG_3149.jpg

Lot of 12 Buttons $5 (shipping $3)
IMG_3132.jpg

Pin 63234: DSF: Wall-E - Wall-E Photo $20 (on original card)
Pin 32132: WDW - Where the Magic Lives 2004 (Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa) Annual Passholder Exclusive $14 (on original card)
Pin 37202: WDW - Everything's Green Collection (Goofy) $9
Pin 10830: Animal Kingdom - Chester & Hester's Pin-O-Rama Event (Festival of the Lion King) $9
Pin 22891: History of Art -Jungle Book (1967) Baloo & Mowgli $9
Pin 17059: Disney Auctions - Jungle Book 35th Anniversary (King Louie Mowgli) $22
Pin 10401: Celebrate Culture - Botswana (Disney's Animal Kingdom) $15
Pin 15559: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Imagine Series (Goofy) $24
Pin 54817: DCL - Mediterranean Cruise 2007 - Civitavecchia, Italy (Goofy) $8 (on original card)

:goofy::mickey::fig:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back