• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan Beloved Tales pin ends Saturday, March 2nd 11:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan Beloved Tales pin ends Saturday, March 2nd 11:30pm EST

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hi everyone,
As some of you may or not know, I had to sell my PODMs due to my daughter and me being recently diagnosed with CMT1a disease (charcot-Marie-Tooth). My daughter's AFOs will be ready this Tuesday, and we are waiting for my broken foot to finish healing before fitting me with some.

Auction closes at 11:30 PM next Saturday March 2nd (WDW time)

8fbd4eda13d1b24b14489ce5e1cbc5e6_zpsf185ad5c.jpg
[/IMG]

Pin 72324: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Mulan

Now for the good news, I'm giving up collecting Beloved Tales, these pins are way too difficult to find and too expensive for me right now. I would like to concentrate on two things:

1. Replacing my PODM collection and,
2. Tangled grails

Of course there are still a few grails of Ariel (DP, yeah right!, lol), Belle, Brave and that elusive king candy from DSF, I will still consider on my most wanted radar. (Still looking for Pixar Brave Logo, DLRP Merida, brave pixar mystery, and DSF King Candy)
Thanks and Good luck!

Regular auction rules apply, bid with confidence, and once again, thanks!

I will start with this:
Pin 45420: WDW - Hidden Disney 2006 Collection (Belle's Library) 3D/Stained Glass

I feel so stupid for getting rid of my Brave Pixar mystery pins...sigh
I'll start with:
Pin 93616: DLP - Wreck-It Ralph
and
n 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel
GOOD LUCK

I'll bid my Mulan PODM. I'll either figure out how to photo the scene or find a screencap ASAP. It's Mulan and two other recruits looking surprised, I think at something Li Shang just did.

I will bid:
Pin 88805: HKDL Belle, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth and The Rose At The Beach (Beauty and the Beast)
[pinpics]88805[/pinpics]

Pin 66681: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Ariel Pin
[pinpics]66681[/pinpics]

:)

I had the original card but not sure i could find the exact original one, sorry.

If you have a stack of the cards for the different BTs, you can probably compare the UPC on the back to the PinPics listing to determine the correct card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back