• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Murmurs in the Mulan Army.

ZAPPED! Murmurs in the Mulan Army.

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I am going in reverse order with my posts because I am a slackers and put this off way too long. I got a package from Littlebird QUITE a while ago that I did not expect. We have been pin friends for quite a few years and traded back and forth as good Comrades should. Here is a previous note from her when she was
Sui-something-or-other. I’m honestly glad she did the name change because I could never find her on pinpics (camouflage maybe?)
19616a9e3a853c4618fb31f1191442c2.jpg

Sweet huh? We trade, we train, we are the Mulan Army.
Then I get this.
2208e5163ab21fb0dce9396876fa73b4.jpg

Kim, you shouldn’t have. That’s something we both need. You should have. Then I turn the card around
7b3c6d23fb5f3a8710ffb5081d1e428b.jpg

WAIT - WHAT? The young recruit has turned into a seasoned grail killer! Descension in the ranks!! TO ARMS, TO ARMS!
All I can say is you shouldn’t have, you shouldn’t have............... but thanks.
Will this be the end? I DONT THINK SO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back