• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ***MUST SALE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ***MUST SALE***
***MINNIE MOUSE PIN BLOW-OUT SALE***

Picture #1 - $5.00 each
**SOLD** November 18, 1928 MM
**SOLD** Tiki Room MM

#2 - $10 each **SOLD**
-Animation celebration MM drawing
-MM brave little Taylor princess
- DLP PTN 1992-2012
- DLP CM PTN 2014

#3 - $15 each
**SOLD** MM Ariel

#4 - $20 each

ALL STILL AVAILABLE..GREAT PRICES!!

Shipping: 4.25 U.S. - $11 Canada - $15 International (up to 4 oz; each additional pin .50¢)

Paypal fees as Goods not included in above prices.

Thank you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
b820455b79499a1eb10b2095f16e7605.jpg
]
Hi Connie! I'd like to purchase the Belle 2014 Christmas Tree, Walt Disney 1901, and Minnie colored panel pins if available still.

Happy Columbus Day !!

Just a quick note to say that all the SOLD PINS have been packaged. They will be mailed tomorrow, since today is a Holiday.

There are still a couple of pins left for sale on this Thread. I am open to OBO's.

Thank you all from the Bottom-of-my-heart for helping me with quick sales over the weekend. I am grateful these pins are going to my DPF family members.

Mailing update...

All packages dropped off and scanned as accepted.

Everyone should be able to start tracking their packages tonight or tomorrow morning

We all know how slow usps' system is with updating.

I'll be updating this sale post on Saturday, 10/19.

Good afternoon,

I have been checking tracking numbers and packages are arriving. Yay!!

For those of you that made purchases, would you please send me a personal message and let me know that you received it. And I also ask that you would leave me a feedback. Thank you.

And again I will be listing some more pins for sale this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back