• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My 17" Snow White Doll.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 17" Snow White Doll.......
My Snow's hair is almost flattened on one side. How peculiar! She also is slightly looking to the right, but I know for a fact that this doll has been tampered with. The first owner's little daughter used to like to touch her and play with her blue bird. I normally wouldn't want a doll that had been messed with but I couldn't refuse the price, and she still looks gorgeous. My Snow also has a piece of hair trapped between her chin and her neck. I've tried to remove it with tweezers but it just won't come out! I'm terrified of scratching her so I gave up. What numbers do you all have? Mine is #17 of 5000.

185660_491910210859059_1818439773_n.jpg

530679_491910194192394_2119314340_n.jpg

Am I the only one completely bothered by her totally unnatural way of holding the apple? :facepalm:

Yeah the "broken hand" look ain't too bueno, but then they also made the 17" dolls with weird arms that bend funny... I've never figured that one out! She is just exquisitely beautiful though ;)

My Snow's hair is almost flattened on one side. How peculiar! She also is slightly looking to the right, but I know for a fact that this doll has been tampered with. The first owner's little daughter used to like to touch her and play with her blue bird. I normally wouldn't want a doll that had been messed with but I couldn't refuse the price, and she still looks gorgeous. My Snow also has a piece of hair trapped between her chin and her neck. I've tried to remove it with tweezers but it just won't come out! I'm terrified of scratching her so I gave up. What numbers do you all have? Mine is #17 of 5000.
Am I the only one completely bothered by her totally unnatural way of holding the apple? :facepalm:

Oh, congratulations on such a low edition number! :) My doll is #0224.

No, you are totally not alone in thinking that LE Snow White's left arm and hand look like they are in an unnatural position. To me, it looks like her arm is twisted, with her elbow outward and then her wrist is turned in the opposite direction. It's the nature of the way the elbow joint looks that creates the illusion. That elbow actually bends inward.

Soo, since so far no one has posted pictures of a doll that was purchased directly from the Disney Store I figured that since I was lucky enough to have done so that I should put up pictures of mine, so here she is =)

She has chin length hair and her head is also tiled ever so slightly to her right
8494632974_9bafebb045_z.jpg
8493555517_5c3e01c8a7_z.jpg

Although a couple thing that annoy about her is the two strands of hair in her face and the glitter from the apple that is all over her hand and the apple leaves
8494655812_b80602dc7b_z.jpg
8493532495_b87689b30a_z.jpg

Also, she has no bubbling on her box in any way whatsoever, despite being nearly 4 years old. So in my opinion any bubbling that occurs on your box (If the the doll was purchased second hand) should be blamed on the previous owner. I only say this because all the boxes of dolls that I have gotten straight from the store (All but 3 of them) are in pristine condition, while my Mother Gothel and Queen of Hearts dolls both have small tears on their boxes, luckily Alice is perfect as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back