• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Beauty and the Beast collection <3 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Beauty and the Beast collection <3 UPDATE

BellesBrother

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
After one and a half year hard work.

141 wants to go :)

Tn6mmCxl.jpg
kpcMujIl.jpg
1cnMtiHl.jpg

66OtzHhl.jpg
sW0nsggl.jpg

Wow, glorious collection! Puts mine to shame! I *love* how you have them displayed, it's so beautiful. <3 I am going to spend some time admiring these pictures. :D

What is the round pin above and to the right of the dancing napkin in the first picture?

Wow, glorious collection! Puts mine to shame! I *love* how you have them displayed, it's so beautiful. <3 I am going to spend some time admiring these pictures. :D

What is the round pin above and to the right of the dancing napkin in the first picture?

It´s pin
[h=3]Pin 23205 WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Belle)[/h]
Hope you mean this one :-D

:drool: Drools :drool:

You have such a wonderful collection! I've seen pictures of it on pinterest but it's wonderful to see it all in one place!
What did you use in your frames to display the pins on?

I like your collection a lot because it doesn't look overwhelmingly yellow like some BATB collections you did a good job arranging them plus the displays are awesome!

I do love how you have chosen to display these. The frames are so appropriate for the subject!
And the way you have them set up is cool. Have you just added them as you get them until
the frame is full? I have to admit that the jumbo of Beast with the Birds is beautiful. I'm glad
I could contribute one pin to all that!

You have such a wonderful collection! I've seen pictures of it on pinterest but it's wonderful to see it all in one place!

I only use strong pasteboard it is like cork and fitts perfect.

I do love how you have chosen to display these. The frames are so appropriate for the subject!
And the way you have them set up is cool. Have you just added them as you get them until
the frame is full? I have to admit that the jumbo of Beast with the Birds is beautiful. I'm glad
I could contribute one pin to all that!

i allways put them in if i get the pin in hand.....sometimes i have to reorganise some pins..it is not easy. It is like a puzzle :-D

I only use strong pasteboard it is like cork and fitts perfect.

I'll have to try that! I've been having such trouble with putting cork in antique frames. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back