• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated
Thanks ... You obviously have impeccable taste in pin collections ;)

What a great collection! I'm so jealous of all your Luigi and Guido pins. ;) And your Radiator Springs Chamber of Commerce seal pin looks so shiny compared to mine! lol Thanks for posting these! :)

Which Radiator Springs Chamber of Commerce seal pin? the Reveal Conceal pin or OE pin?

Mine is the OE one. Actually, I didn't realize there was a R/C pin; I think that must be the one I was comparing my OE pin to. The R/C looks like a much brighter gold without the antiquing. :)

Last edited:
Here are a couple close ups of the two ... They are pretty much the same pin.

7D23225E-F584-4719-9AB6-801EA3E11466_zpsinxirndn.jpg

C2D0F2FA-3711-417F-B228-B4322C71B1ED_zpsnmzrf8fz.jpg

Oh, yes, very similar. It's really a cool design! :)

It's so neat to see all these pins together. It's hard to pick favorites, but I think mine are the last four on the top row of shadowbox 2 (the ones that are shaped like highway shields) and the Christmas ones in the row below that. I only recently started collecting Guido and Luigi (and I might start collecting Stanley) so I'm still unfamiliar with most of the Cars pins that have been made. Lots of nice designs here. :)

Oh, yes, very similar. It's really a cool design! :)
It's so neat to see all these pins together. It's hard to pick favorites, but I think mine are the last four on the top row of shadowbox 2 (the ones that are shaped like highway shields) and the Christmas ones in the row below that. I only recently started collecting Guido and Luigi (and I might start collecting Stanley) so I'm still unfamiliar with most of the Cars pins that have been made. Lots of nice designs here. :)
... the last four on the top row of shadowbox 2 (the ones that are shaped like highway shields) - Those are the Travel Company Pins (for 2013) that you received when booking from one of the following:

1) Walt Disney Travel - Lightning McQueen)
2) AAA Travel - (Mater)
3) Costco - (Fillmore)
4) Chase Visa - (Luigi/Guido)

Most of my collection is Cars Land related pins (I have almost all of them) and some of my favorite Cars/Cars opening pins.

Last edited:
Most of my collection is Cars Land related pins (I have almost all of them) and some of my favorite Cars/Cars opening pins.

Cars Land is fantastic. When I was there recently, I noticed that unlike most places in DCA, people were actually hanging out there, talking to friends, etc., like they really were in a small town and had lost track of time, you know? It seems like people really enjoy the atmosphere. I know I didn't want to leave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back