• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cars/Cars Land collection - Updated
Thanks ... You obviously have impeccable taste in pin collections

What a great collection! I'm so jealous of all your Luigi and Guido pins. And your Radiator Springs Chamber of Commerce seal pin looks so shiny compared to mine! lol Thanks for posting these!

Which Radiator Springs Chamber of Commerce seal pin? the Reveal Conceal pin or OE pin?

Mine is the OE one. Actually, I didn't realize there was a R/C pin; I think that must be the one I was comparing my OE pin to. The R/C looks like a much brighter gold without the antiquing.

Last edited:
Oh, yes, very similar. It's really a cool design!

It's so neat to see all these pins together. It's hard to pick favorites, but I think mine are the last four on the top row of shadowbox 2 (the ones that are shaped like highway shields) and the Christmas ones in the row below that. I only recently started collecting Guido and Luigi (and I might start collecting Stanley) so I'm still unfamiliar with most of the Cars pins that have been made. Lots of nice designs here.

... the last four on the top row of shadowbox 2 (the ones that are shaped like highway shields) - Those are the Travel Company Pins (for 2013) that you received when booking from one of the following:

1) Walt Disney Travel - Lightning McQueen)
2) AAA Travel - (Mater)
3) Costco - (Fillmore)
4) Chase Visa - (Luigi/Guido)

Most of my collection is Cars Land related pins (I have almost all of them) and some of my favorite Cars/Cars opening pins.

Last edited:
Most of my collection is Cars Land related pins (I have almost all of them) and some of my favorite Cars/Cars opening pins.

Cars Land is fantastic. When I was there recently, I noticed that unlike most places in DCA, people were actually hanging out there, talking to friends, etc., like they really were in a small town and had lost track of time, you know? It seems like people really enjoy the atmosphere. I know I didn't want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.