• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection (image heavy)

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I put my Tinks and Beauty And The Beast together. For now until, I get more of each, then I will transfer them into a shadow box. But for now, here is my work of the evening.

y5e5epuv.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful pins, Tink!!! That jumbo Tink pin is absolutely lovely!! And your human again belle and prince <3 In fact the entire set looks beautiful next to designer Belle! ^.^

Thanks so much for sharing! =)

Thank You both. I really worked hard on it, taking them off, rearranging, putting them back on. Now it's staying like that for a bit, till I get some more wants. A matter of fact, I have my one expensive BATB pin in box and couldn't fit it. lol

The Tink jumbo is a great anchor for the rest of the board. It really rounds out your collection. I do have a soft spot for your Gaston pins, though. The UK is my favorite. 10 points for Gaston!

OMG I GET IT NOW! Your username! You collect Tinker- & -Belle! Omg I feel so blonde.....

Those are great pins! :)

Oooohhh, you have Seasons Belle and Tinker Sorcerer! Want!!!!! Where did you say you live? Ignore any noises you might hear in the night, it's just the cat. You do have a cat, right? JK, you have a wonderful collection.

I have two cats. And my Toby is so bad, I would believe it was him messing with my board. I just bought the Seasons Belle for a super price from my dear friend, lunarbasket. And Sorcerer Tink was a trade from Clara.
Thank you for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back