• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Dumbo Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dumbo Collection
Your dumbo collection is soooo cute! I'm in love with the marquee the most! That's it, I might as well collect dumbo along with tangled, lady and the tramp, NBC,mulan, pochahontas, DSF marquees,designer princess pins,marie,and figaro. Just another thing to add to my huge list of what I should collect :lol:

I say collect whatever u like! :0)

hey caligirl - I just received a pin from you! Great Dumbo collection. I've been collecting Dumbo for 5 years, and I think you have as many as I do!! I did manage to get the three on your wish upon a star! Keep trying, and I'm sure you'll get those, too.!

So sorry! I am sure you will have no problem getting something really good that you want for that Jumbo though. It is a very nice one and very sought after! I will keep a look out if I ever see another one. Also good luck on the poster auction! I hope you are able to cross it off your siggy. :)

So sorry! I am sure you will have no problem getting something really good that you want for that Jumbo though. It is a very nice one and very sought after! I will keep a look out if I ever see another one. Also good luck on the poster auction! I hope you are able to cross it off your siggy. :)

You dont have to be sorry - it is just the way it goes sometimes. I definitely cant blame u for making the trade - although I cant believe it took 4 months for u guys to agree . . . but i do request to see it! :0) and yeah I just stink at trading pins like that. But hopefully it will do well. and thanks my fingers are definitely crossed for that pin! :0)

You dont have to be sorry - it is just the way it goes sometimes. I definitely cant blame u for making the trade - although I cant believe it took 4 months for u guys to agree . . . but i do request to see it! :0) and yeah I just stink at trading pins like that. But hopefully it will do well. and thanks my fingers are definitely crossed for that pin! :0)

Lol to be honest I didn't know how to value the pin. I knew it was le 25 but I didn't know enough about it. Also I didn't know you were on the hunt for the Jumbo as well. I had already traded a spare I had when she sent me the request so I was trying obtain the Jumbo again. I mean well...we had one in Seb's collection and he would have traded his in order for me to obtain the pin, but I couldn't let him do it since he had wanted it for the longest time! I would help you out with the auction, but I don't have very many big pins that he wants except for 2 villains sorcerer hats. But it looks like you don't need my help anyways as it seems you might have it in the bag! :)

yeah i dont really know the value of it either - as i have never seen it on ebay . . . . . and again I am in no way mad at ya - there is no way for u to have known I was going after it. I had been in talks with her for 6 months - and Sebby even told me that she had been asking u guys for that pin for 4 months. adn i have recieved trade requests from her before and i know they can be ummmm persistent. :0) and again i truly appreciate the support. :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back