• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Dumbo Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dumbo Collection

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Ok I know a few people have asked me to take pics so I finally did . . . . :0)
I am pretty happy with my collection - especially since I have only really been trying to get dumbo pins for 2 years . . .

They aren't exactly where i want them yet but they are getting there.

The first page is kinda of a bit of everything but i am hoping that one day it will be Dumbo and Stork.
IMG_0947.jpg

The Second Page is him and Timothy . . . . .

Picture012.jpg

Next we have one of my Fav pages Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo

IMG_09671.jpg

The Next few pages are not really sorted . . . .
Picture013.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Then we have Ride pins . . . .
Picture016.jpg

Holiday Pins . . . . .
Picture017.jpg

And this will end up being another one of those no particular theme pages . . .
IMG_09631.jpg

Last edited:
Yay! Looking at soo many Dumbo's makes me happy. :) Pretty collection. I've been wanting to to do this, but gah too lazy to take photo's! Lol. Thanks for sharing!

WOW caligirlucr that is such a nice collection of Dumbo I sure enjoy seeing collections, I have never seen such a nice collection of Dumbo pins and they sure are nice, I think that my favorite pin is on the third page right in the middle the jumbo sized pin of Mrs Jumbo and she is cradling Dumbo such a nice looking pin
Thank you for sharing

Thanks for everyone's kind words!!! I need to organize my other collections before i will post them here - lol . . . this is the only collection that is all organized into one book. My princess book is close but not quite done :0) The crazy part is there are still sooooo many dumbo pins I don't have!!!! Thanks to everyone here who has helped me by trading or selling or zapping or picking up pins for me!!!! :0)

Yay! Looking at soo many Dumbo's makes me happy. :) Pretty collection. I've been wanting to to do this, but gah too lazy to take photo's! Lol. Thanks for sharing!

Your dumbo collection is awesome as well - i really had fun that day we both brought them to compare - a few of your pins inspired me to really go for some of them - which since them a few I have been able to add :0)

Your dumbo collection is awesome as well - i really had fun that day we both brought them to compare - a few of your pins inspired me to really go for some of them - which since them a few I have been able to add :0)

I had fun too! It made me want some more than others after seeing them in person. I really need to start getting extra's so we can trade some Dumbo's for Dumbo's and help each other out. :)

I had fun too! It made me want some more than others after seeing them in person. I really need to start getting extra's so we can trade some Dumbo's for Dumbo's and help each other out. :)

Yes u do!!! i have some GREAT extras for trade right now too :0) and I would love to see ur collection in person again - maybe the next My-D pins event which I think will be in August that way i have some time to add to the above :0)

Aahhh I love them!! Your collection makes me want to collect Dumbo too, there are so many cute ones!

Your dumbo collection is soooo cute! I'm in love with the marquee the most! That's it, I might as well collect dumbo along with tangled, lady and the tramp, NBC,mulan, pochahontas, DSF marquees,designer princess pins,marie,and figaro. Just another thing to add to my huge list of what I should collect :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back